chapter 21

Prims pov

I woke up to Bella gently shaking me "Common Prim it's time to get ready" Bella told me softly

I nodded slightly stretching out sleepily. Alec wasn't able to lie with me last night so it was difficult to sleep. I took a shower before sitting at my vanity. Rose and Jane were doing my hair and makeup getting me ready. We made small talk. I was almost ready to put on my dress when Dad walked in. Immediately he got teary-eyed. "My little girl is all grown up," he says

I walked over and squeezed him "Thank you... for letting me get married this young."

"Of course bud, it's clear to me that you two will last till the end of time" Dad responds kissing my forehead. "Here I wanted to give you something... it was Grandma Helen's."

He opened the velvet box showing. Wolf howling at the moon necklace, it has a blue Sapphire for an eye. "Warning your mother still has no clue that you'll be married today to"

I nodded "Good, let's keep it that way"

He chuckles and hugs me "I have to go walk Bella down the aisle now, I'll be back for you later"

"Thanks, Dad, make sure she doesn't trip" I giggled and he chuckles leaving.

The girls helped me put on the necklace before we walked to the window to watch my sister get married. I almost cried during the ceremony. It was beautiful. Soon enough it was my turn and Dad was walking me down the aisle. Mom had a scowl on her face the whole time. I paid her no mind and kept my eyes on Alec. I very happily walked to him. I made sure to skip over the 'Does anyone object' part. Alec and I said I do. Then we all went to reception. I was dancing with Bella when we were pulled to the side.

"Edward where are we going," Bella asked with a bright smile

"It's both of your late wedding gifts," Edward smirks I tilt my head before I pick up on his scent.

I perked up and ran ahead lifting my dress. I jumped into his arms and he spun me around. "You made it" I mumbled into his chest.

"Jake!" Bella exclaims running towards us. I backed away with a smile. I spotted Sam in the woods so I wandered that way to give the others a moment.

"Care for a dance? Just for a moment" I asked my older brother figure. He disappeared before reappearing in clothes and his human form. "Thanks for coming, even if it is to keep an eye on Jake"

"Of course, we wouldn't ever miss the youngest pup's wedding" he teased and I laughed.

We danced in silence for a little bit before we heard a commotion from Bella and Jacob. We shared a look before rushing toward Bella.

"Are you insane, you can kill her!" Jacob growled and I rushed to my sister's side. Edward and Alec stood at our side.

"Jacob that's enough!" Sam shouted at Jacob

I took Bella away inside and let the boys deal with Jake. I had to calm Bella down. She was almost calmed down when Edward entered. I took my leave and went out with Alec. I smelt a new scent that was kind of familiar but not at the same time. "There is someone here to meet you." Alec smiled

I gave a nod and we walked over to Paul and a woman. She couldn't be older than her mid to late 20s. I ran over and jumped at Paul. He laughed and spun me around. "Pauly you made it!" I squealed

"Couldn't miss your big day now could I?" He chuckled and I smiled brightly

"No, you cannot" I chirped happily

"I also had to introduce you to someone, Prim meet my aunt Kayah. She's the first-ever female shifter in our tribe" Paul told me lowering his voice at the last part.