Chapter 15

Prim Pov

I woke up to Alec pressing sweet and soft kisses on my face. I giggle and hum in bliss "I like this way of waking up"

Alec chuckles kissing my forehead "Time to wake up love you are graduating today"

I jump up squealing and running out of my room down the stairs jumping onto Bella's bed on top of her. "BELLA WE ARE GRADUATING" I scream causing Bella to jolt awake and Edward was standing in the corner.

"Well we are gonna head back to the house and get ready" Edward smiled softly

Bella smiled and nods as I nod with her "We will see you later"

He kisses her forehead before he disappeared. I grin brightly "Alright dear big sister I am in charge of your make up and hair"

Bella laughed nodding as she got up "Alright well I am going to go shower real quick"

I nod as I look for her dress. I grab it and hang it in the bathroom for her to get in. "Come to my room after," I told her before I left

She agreed and I headed up to my room. I quickly shower and put on my dress which was a black no sleeve with a sunflower print skirt. I sit down at my vanity and put on light makeup and left my hair in its natural soft curls. Soon Bella sat down and I basically did the same for her. Bella put on her converse as I put on my tan wedges. Linking arms together we grab our robes and caps. Going down the stairs we meet Dad at the bottom.

"Both my girls are graduating I can't believe it" Charlie chuckled "I am so proud of you both"

Bella smiled as did I as I replied "Thanks dad"

"well I will meet you both at the school, Alice is outside waiting for you two" Dad smiled

We nodded and gave dad a quick hug before we went outside to Alice who was impatiently waiting "common we'll be late" she called pouting

Laughing Bella and I got into the porshe with Alice. Bella and Alice mainly chatted as I sat in the back thinking. After graduation Bella is going to be turned. I don't know what they are going to tell mom, dad, and Phil. they will be heartbroken when Bella goes 'missing' or 'dies'. Deciding that I shouldn't be thinking like that right now I tuned in on Bella and Alice as we pulling into the parking lot. Bella and I were rushed to our spots in line. I spaced out in all the buzzed and tuned in on Jessicas speech.

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president, or in my case, princess." That caused us all to laugh softly "When we were ten they asked again and we answered: rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist. But now that we've grown up they want a serious answer. Well, how about this: who the hell knows?! This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love - a lot. Major in philosophy - 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won't have to guess. We'll know." she finished and we all jumped up clapping. She was right this speech was epic. Soon we all started walking up and getting our diplomas. I cheered as loud as I could when the Cullen's and Bella's names were called. Bella blushed as bright as a tomato as we cheered for her. When I walked by I heard a lot of people cheer my name and that's when I noticed the pack. I grin brightly as I ran down the stair tackling my sister in a hug.

"WE DID IT" I cheered making Bella and the Cullens laugh as we met up with dad. I had just taken a picture with dad and Bella when I felt arms around my waist. I leaned into him knowing it was Alec. "I did it"