Chapter 6

Prim's pov

I ended sleeping in late and when I woke up I showered and did my business. Once I was dry I put on a tank crop with high waisted light washed shorts. When I exited my bathroom I saw Bella sitting on my bed. 

"Hey" she said softly and I nodded "I wanted to applogise...... I wasn't thinking clearly when I said that Rosie"

I shrugged and smiled softly "it's fine really it hurt a bit at first but Jake explained it to me"

"Wanna come Cliff diving with me?" She asked and my eyes light up

"Yes!!" I squeal as I ran into my closet "Lemme get my suit on" 

After I put on my dark blue floral bikini I threw on my other clothes before shoving my feet into white hightop converse. The I ran out of my closet and grab Bella's hand before pulling her outside.

"Wanna ride on my back"I asked grinning

"Yes!" she grinned

"Okay remember to hold on tightly" i said seriously and I went into the woods stripped and phased. I gently pick up my clothes before trotting to Bella laying down and she climbed onto my back. I slowly stood up and waited until to gripped onto my fur. And when I heard her say ready I darted off towards to the cliff. We were there within minutes. Laying down I let her get off and I trot behind a tree and put my suit on leaving my clothes tucked into a log. I walked over to Bella who took off her shoes and coat and I grab her hand.

"Whatever you do don't let go of my hand Ok?" I said seriously She nodded and we hold onto each others hand. "1?"

"2" she said

"3" we said together and jumped.

My grip firm on her hand I refuse to let go even when we hit the water. The tide were rough and strong I had slight but not a lot of difficulty when I pulled us to the surface. we took in as much air as possible. Then I stared pulling me and Bella to land. Unexpectedly Bella started to freak out and smacked her head making me swim faster to shore. Soon I saw Jake at the shore letting me sigh in relief and I pull my sister onto land. He rushed over and helped me check on her. He was doing CPR. Soon Bella coughed up the water and I sigh in relief.

"Let's get home Bells it's getting late and dad will worry if were out to late" I said softly she was shivering anyways "Jake can we use your truck Bella rode on my back on the way here"

He nodded and smiled softly "Yea I'll start walking Bells Go grab your guy's stuff"

I nodded and ran up the cliff as Jake started to walk with Bella to his truck. I quickly got our stuff and out my shirt and shorts on running back. I put my cardigan and her coat on her to help her keep warm and he sat between me and Jake.

"W-wow your b-b-bo-both so warm" Bella stuttered out

"It's a wolf thing" Me and Jake say in sync and we both grin goofy at each other.

"No it's a Prim and Jake thing"She grinned

I laughed as did Jake. The rest of the ride was silent as Jake drove us home. Once we pull up I go to ope the door Jake shouts "Wait!" I looked at him confused

"That's Carlisle's car" Bella gasped making me more confused

"Once you cross this line I can't protect you Bella" He said in a strained voice

"But I can Jake we'll be okay" I said softly he nodded not wanting to and I open the door me and Bells get out "I'll see you later Jake"

And with that me and Bells head inside Bells more eager then me. She swung the door open and rushed inside as I shut the door. I follow after her and her her say Alice when she's in the living room. I walk in with a raised brow as Bells rants to Aice

"Bella What were you thinking and who was that with you..." Alice starts to say but drones off as she sees me.

"Oh Alice this is my little sister Primrose" Bells smiled and I waved awkwardly "and what do you mean"

She smiled and nodded at me "Your future disappeared.. I got worried and came to see you"

"Your Edward's sister!"I exclaim as it clicks into my head "I'm kicking your brothers patunya when I see him"

Alice smiled a little and nodded "Nice to finally meet you and understandable"

"He didn't come did he.." Bella asked and Alice shook her head.

"What is the god awful stench" Alice asked scrunching her nose

"Oh that's probably Jake....or Prim" Bella mumbled "Their kinda werewolves"

"It's not Prim I smell she smells fine" Alice said "And Bella wolves aren't good company"

"speak for your self and remember her baby sister is like us" Jake said stick up for me as Bella does to

"You all wouldn't hurt me" Bella says "Especially Prim"

Alice sighed and started to walk out "Hey your not leaving yet are you"

"Nope once you and Jake talk we'll be back I wanna get to know Prim" Alice said

"okay" Bells sighed

Me and Alice walk outside and decided to walk into the woods a bit.

"So Prim how how you didn't move here with Bella" Alice asked

"my mom didn't let me she said I was to young" I sighed "I was only able to convince her because of Bella's depression"

"How bad was it" she asked softly

"I am not sure" I shrugged "I heard she would wake up scream at the top of her lungs, she wouldn't really eat or drink anything, and she didn't leave her room"

"My brother is so stu-" she started but cut off as she got a distant look in her eyes "Oh no"

Alice raced back the house with me right on her heels extremely worried.

"Bella! Bella it was Edward.... he's going to the Voltori" Alice stated a bit panic

"why did he... It was Edward on the phone wasn't it" Bella stated to Jacob

They had and argument and I ran up to our rooms and packed us a bag. Bella wrote a letter as Alice started the car. I jumped into the back as Bella got in the passenger seat.

"Prim why are you even going" Jacob huffed and groaned

"I have to help my sister I'm sorry Jake and tell the pack I'm sorry to" I said with a sad smile "Alice go"

And with that we sped off to the airport.

_______________________________

1115 words~love wolfie