Jasper Training

Prim's POV

Edward and Bella left for Jacksonville a few minutes ago much to dad's dismay and my amusement. I quickly got dressed into some black addia joggers, a dark grey workout bra, and grey tennis. I also threw on a black hoodie my necklace on as always. I jog down the stairs and into the kitchen where dad was reading the paper.

"I still don't understand why you couldn't go" Dad pouts

"One, because I just got here like a month or so ago and two, even if I went Edward would've gotten another ticket for Bella" I laughed grabbing an apple and eating it. "Also I'll be hanging with our future in-laws today"

Dad playfully glared at me before chuckling and nodded "Alright kiddo be safe, I'll be at the station most of the day anyway"

I smiled and nodded while he got up "Alright pops stay safe and love you"

I pecked his cheek and gave him a quick before he walked out to "Love you too kiddo"

I smiled waiting for him to leave before leaving myself. Going off into the woods I stripped before phasing and running to the Cullens. I get there in minutes phasing back into my human form. Putting my clothes back I walked into their backward where Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie waited for me.

"You know even though you're a wolf you don't stink" Rose hummed looking at me

Tilting my head confused I replied "Thanks?"

The others chuckle as Alice explains "The other wolves smell like wet dogs to us times 100 and we should smell extremely sickly sweet"

I nodded "Make since and you guys smell sweet but it's not a back smell"

"You have an earthy smell to us" Jasper nodded "It's kinda refreshing"

I grin "Good glad I don't stink"

Jasper chuckles and nods "Indeed, now as for your training, you can pick anyone out of us to fight with so I know where you are at infighting."

I nodded "Sounds good"

"Okay we'll have all day and Victoria will come tonight" Alice chirped "And I will call your father asking you to spend the night here"

"Thanks, Alice and umm what about Emmett" I smirked

"Hell yeah" Emmett exclaimed excitedly

I laughed as I pull off my hoodie and shoes "And I will stay in my human form for the fight"

"Alright you two let's head to an opening away from the house" Jasper chuckled

Nodding I left my hoodie and shoes by the house before looking at the others and smirking "Race ya!"

After saying that I booked it with the others following me all of us laughing. I was in first, Jasper, and Alice in second and thirds, Rosalie and Emmett in fourth and fifth. I turn around with a big grin jumping around.

"I win" I squealed before calming down "Okay now let get down to business"

Everyone nodded and Emmett and I went to the center of the field. I dig my toes into the earth taking in a deep breath and letting it go. Jasper spoke up "This will be a clean fight first one to fake the kill wins" Emmett and I nodded staring at each other. "And fight!" Jasper screamed. As soon as Jasper said fight Emmett ran at me with his vamp steed. I jump up in the air letting him run by before landing again. Emmett smirked at me and I smirked back.

"Is that all you got?" I smirked making him growl charging at me again

I dug my feet into the ground and waited for him to hit me. I thrust my hands smacking his chest as he pushed me backward digging up the dirt a bit. Ducking down I threw his over my shoulder before jumping in the air and landing on his back grabbing his hair and pulling his head back "Your dead"

Jasper nodded impressed "Good job now-"

I hold up a finger "I need Carlisle... My shoulder is not in place"

Emmett gave a sheepish smile "Sorry munchkin"

I grin "No worries it's expected in a fight, that's why I chose you I knew you wouldn't hold back"

He chuckles "It's not in my nature"

I roll my eyes "Leggo"

Everyone chuckles and we go to the main house. Walking inside Esme met us and looked at me in worry. "Prim what happened"

"It's nothing Esme I just need Carlisle to pop my shoulder back into place I can't even feel it" I smiled softly as the coven mother

Carlisle appeared and was checking my shoulder "It will leave a bruise for the night but should be okay, Now Emmett Jasper hold her please" I froze as they grabbed me and Carlisle grabbed my arm. Holding my breath and squeezing my eyes shots Carlisle popped it back into place. I grunted as I felt the pain for like a few seconds. I let out the breath I was holding. I shagged into the boys in relief. Jasper picking my up and set me at the table where a plate of spaghetti was placed.

"I thought you might be hungry so I made you some lunch" Esme smiled

I smiled "Thank you it's very thoughtful and thanks for my shoulder Carlisle"

"Your very much welcome be we do worry about you coming with for Victoria" Carlisle stated

"I will be okay just a bit more of training is needed" I grinned taking a bit of my food "This is delicious Esme"

The rest of the day was spent with Carlisle and Esme worrying about me. Jasper and I training with the others. Training with Jasper was way different than training with the wolves. He taught me strategy, they taught me to kill. Jasper and I practice until the day turned dark. We stood where Alice said she saw Victoria. It was close to the treaty line.

"To the left!" Alice called out and I ran after her others following right behind me.

She had inched closer to the treaty line. I could see my brothers on the other side running. I sped up and was a hair away when she jumped across the treaty line. I jumped with her making her look shocked as my brothers didn't snap at me Paul was close to right next to me when she jumped again and I jumped with her.

"She'll get away" Esme called

"No she won't" Emmett growled as sh jumped back across the treaty line Emmett jumping right behind her

"Emmett no" I called and growled at both boys in furiousness as Victoria got away "You stupid idiot you played into her mother fucking trap" I wacked both Emmett and Paul upside the head and they bow their head in shame "Now back to your bloody sides get" Sam nodded at me as they left and I jumped up with the Cullens.

"I'm sorry Prim I wasn't thinking" Emmett sighed

I smile softly "Make it up to me by games?"

Emmett smirked and nodded "Hell yeah munchkin let's go!"

Esme smiled shaking her head as we all ran back to their house me and Emmett plopping down on the couch starting our game. And that's how we spent the weekend Esme cooked me food and Emmett and I played video games. Alice dressed me up, rose did my hair, Jasper and I read books. It was nice. I also slept in the spare room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope this is a good chapter love you guys!

1220 words-love wolfie