chapter-5

* Primrose *

Quickly putting on my high waisted yellow floral skirt, cropped white shirt with 3/4 sleeves, a grey carheart jacket on with my black booties. Once I finish I go downstairs to the kitchen.

"good morning pumpkin" I heard dad say

Smiling I greet him "morning daddy" I peck his cheek "have you had breakfast yet?"

"No I haven't but I leave for work soon so just make something for you and Bells okay?"

"oki doki daddy be safe"

"always am" he smiled

With that I'm alone in the kitchen and judging my the soft even breaths Bella is still asleep so I quickly whip up some french toast, sausage and eggs. Grabbing my food I cover Bella's and quickly eat mine before writing a note for Bells and I run out the door stripping my clothes shifting and grabbing my clothes in my mouth.

"aye it's the pup!" I heard some say in my head

"one, don't call me a pup two, who are you" I huff

"well Primrose I am Paul" Paul informed

"well Paul, it's Prim"

"nah I'm gonna stick with pup and Primrose"

"whatever" I huffed annoyed rolling my eyes

"ha, anyway come to Sam's place so you can meet the pack"

"um I dunno where that is"

"oh right um gimme a sec and I'll show you"

"okay" I responded and sit down on my haunches. Moments later I see a grey wolf jog up to me "Paul?"

"The one and only" he said and bowed making me let out a wolf laugh "anyway let's go!'

With that we run off towards Sam's house. I easily keep up with his pace and it appears I'm bigger then him. Once we get close to a treeline break we phase back in different areas and put our clothes on. I walk out of the treeline to see the cute little house. Paul meets me closer to the house.

"oh and Emily Sam's fiance, don't stare it bugs Sam" Paul told me

I just nod with out questioning it. I follow after Paul as he walks into the house. I can hear a bunch going on when it all quiets down. We appear to walk into a dinning space? And I'm met with a bunch of brown eyes.

"it's baby Swan!" Leah exclaimed making me laugh

"I'm never gonna get rid of that nickname" I mused

"nope!" one of the guys exclaimed... Wait

"no way! Quil!" I gasped perking up

"in the flesh shrimp" he laughed standing up opening his arms.

I dash over and jump into his arms "it's been to long mammoth"

Hugging me tightly I can feel him nod "that it has"

"woah you guys know each other" Paul gasped

"yep it was Embry, Quil, Jake, and me.... All glued to the hip" I laughed

"speaking of we needa get Jake but first lemme introduce you to everyone. Thats Paul as you know, Sam, Jared, and Seth" he imformed me "you know Leah as well, oh and that's Emily"

I nod and smile at everyone "hello I'm Primrose but I go by Prim"

"welcome to the pack Prim" Emily smiled kindly at me.

"alright let's go get Jake!" Embry cheered making us all laugh

"actually mom wants me and Seth home if it's okay" Leah said and Sam nodded

With that we all left. Leah and Seth going home and us to Jake's house. We all push and shove each other laughing as we break the treeline to Jake's house. That's when I see Bella walking towards us. My eyes widening.

"what have you done to him!" she screamed.

"what have we done, what did he tell you" one of the boys growled.

"he tells me nothing because he's scared of you!" she yelled

Then a few comments later she slaps Paul and that's when I speak up.

"Bella get back!" I cried jumping in front of her my eyes glowing

"Prim! We have to leave" she screams when Paul starts shaking and growling

"bella go! Now!" I growled out starting at Paul as he stares at my sister and I growled "Paul calm your ass down"

"Prim! Bella!" I heard Jake shout

I growl at Paul he may be cool but my sister comes first. My body shakes as Paul gets close to phasing within a blink both me and Paul are phased and I was ready to pounce if needed. I heard the others put Bella in her truck and take her to Emily's.

"back back down Paul you will not harm my sister" I growl loudly in the mind link

Slowly but surely Paul calmed down and bowed his head in shame. I sat on my hunches and he did to.

"I'm sorry pup" he said ears pinning to his head

"Its okay you just lost her temper it happens" I said giving him a wolfish grin "Now race ya to Em's place!"

With that I bolted following our old scent as I heard Paul laugh in the link and say cheater. I just laugh running as fast as I could as I break the tree line Paul tackled me. I yelped out in surprise and we start playfully wrestling. The guys and my sister came out and watched us laughing even though Bella looked worried at first. Soon I had Paul pinned and I give victoriously. Emily walked over to me and handed me clothes. I smiled and nodded my head in thanks trotting into the woods. I quickly change into the soft tshirt and shorts. I run out and jumped onto Pauls back.

"You made me ruin my favorite skirt and shirt you turd" I playfully growl at him

"I'm sorry pup" He chuckles "I'll give you some money to make up for"

I grin and shake my head "Nah it's cool"

Sam chuckles and shakes his head "I've never seen someone calm down Paul so easily"

Paul rolls his eyes as I laugh and jump off of his back. I gently nudged him and he did it back "I don't understand how her wolf is huge but she tiny in human form" He laughed

I glare up at him "I'm not short I'm fun sized and your a giant"

He laughs and walks into the house I huff and roll my eyes smiling lightly "Hey Prim can I talk to you and Jake." I heard Bella ask

I look at her and nod as does Jacob. We walked along the beach I mainly walked in the water the others close by me. That's when Bella started talking.

"So your both shifter's" Bella said and we nodded "your what Charlie is looking after, You kill people"

We look at her "Vampires Bella we kill vampires"

"But they'll kill you first"

"We took out the dude with the dreads easy enough and his red headed girlfriend is next"

"V-victoria is back?"

"Yeah she seems to be after something but we can't figure out what"

"I do..... me"

Me and Jake look at her, I'm upset with her but I will always protect her. Me and Jake look at each other and nodded. I ran back to the house and into the it. "The red head is after Bella" I breathed out. We all went into conversation about the protection detail. I am not to fight since I am new to the world but the pack will be watch my house and out looking for Victoria. I laid up in my bed and went to sleep curling up in the ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1256 words~love wolfie