Chapter 1 - Normal

It was an ordinary day for me, Liam. Just so simple that some would call it boring. But not I, no, I acctually wasn't bored. That was because I was going to school today! Not because I liked school, no, school was the devils' invention, but because I got to see the boy that lit up my day. Mike Parrish his name was, insanely pretty is you ask me. He was litteraly the prettiest, hottest boy that has ever existed in my life.

Mike Parrish was a godsgift and I had had a chrush on him since kindergarten, he had dark brown hair and hazelnut coloured eyes. He was simply perfect and a plus in the corner was that he was the next coming alpha for our pack. I was just half a year younger than him and we had gone to the same schools always. Not that there was any choice, Greenile wasn't a big place and there were few schools to choose between. And of course, cubs from the same pack are supposed to go to the same school so that they can "bond to form the new pack" or something like that, not that I complained, I got too meet Mike every day.

Right now is was tying my shoelaces, thinking about wether to bring my own luch for school or buying it there. My brother, the darkness in my life, was leaning with one arm on my back while trying to get his jacket in the closet behind us.

"Hey, get off me", I snarled at him while trying to rise up again. He ignored me after getting his jacket and went to grab his bag, but dad stopped him from leaving with a quick;

"You are taking your brother to school, Jeremy."

"What, why?" He yelled back at dad, who stood in the kitchen. I was also a bit confused, Jeremy used to drive to school and pick up his basketball friends on the way and I had gotten more accustomed to walking than squshing in with them in our family car.

"Because you're brothers and besides, you do remember that it is the family car and not yours, right?"

"Aaaauuuhhhg", Jeremy sighed loud and I just grabbed my bag and got out.

We hopped into the car, me taking shotgun so i wouldn't have to sit between Jeremy's friends while they wrestled. Jeremy was a delta wolf and was pretty violent, according to me, but he was nothing compared to his friends. They puched and dragged each other around all day and just laughed about it. I could maybe have thought it was fun too, only if I wasn't so small and only if some of the "jokes" they said about me didn't sting as much as they did. It wasn't wierd that I was small, I was only 158cm, because I was an Omega.

"Jem, you playing a basket match this weekend", i asked my brother while playing a game on my phone.

"Uhhh, no I don't think so...", he trailed of, too focused on his driving. He got his license just a while ago, which was pretty wierd, considering the fact that he was almost 19. I was 17 and Mike was just half a year older than me, but still born the same year.

We arrived at his friends' house and three of them attacked the backseat. They were all loud and laughing and i felt much smaller in their presence, I even sunk down a bit in the seat. Jeremy exchanged a couple of wierd handshakes with them, although is was a bit awkward 'cause he had to turn around i his carseat.

"Hey little L", one of the bigger guys shouted very loudly at me.

"Um, hi", I answered with a small blush. Why did I have to be so damn awkward all the time! Thruth is I found it hard to talk to people that I didn't know that well or hadn't talked to before, including one of the betas in the pack, the same guy who just said hello to me.

We soon arrived to the school and everyone emerged the car. I stuggled a little with my bag, but got out and closed the door before Jeremy locked the car. I was just about to say something about meeting him there after school when he interrupted me with;

"See you later!"

"Oh, sure", I answered, but he had already went to his friends.

The most bigger wolfs like betas and deltas from our pack hanged around in groups with each other and Mike was there too. Sometimes Jeremy had to take me with him when he was giong to hang out with his friends and then I got to talk with Mike, and that was some amazing moments. I soon felt like I was standing there staring and I got a move on. I got into the entrance hall and moved further down to the corridor with my locker in it. When I arrived I saw Mica, another light in my life (apart from Mike), who was draped over one of the benches with eraphones in her ears, like the true queen she was.

"Hey! Mica!" She bolted dup after hearing her name being shouted and her eyes quickly found my face. Her blackpainted lips curled up into somewhat of a smile and she whooped.

"Heeeey, the king arriving again".

"Finally I am, I got a ride with Jem" I explained after giving her a few "raise the roof" in my own honour. She was a close friend, I mean a VERY close friend, and we were the best at pumping each other up. I always behaved in the most embarassing ways when i was with her, but i suppose that is because I could be myself.

Mica followed me over to my locker and we shit-chatted a little as i was getting my books. We almost became late to the first class because our conversation was much more intersting than keeping track of time. Mica was explaining why serialkillers often had the same childhood while growing up. She had a wierd fetish about serialkillers, I mean, it didn't bother me, but it had to be kind of wierd just hearing fractions of the conversation if you were passing by. Of course, she had to stop talking when we saw that we were late, and had to run to class.

The day went on as usual. Me and Mica talking and joking (maybe a bit too loud in class) in the classes that we had together, those without her moved at a snails pace though. But then it was the end of the day, and I was back at the parkinglot. Only when I arrived I saw that the car wasn't there. It was a bit confusing because I thought I would get a ride back home with Jeremy, but apparently he had left without me.

"What am I going to to now", I thought to myself and groaned. Stupid Jeremy, why couldn't he just wait for me. I could take the bus, but the station were a 15 minutes walk away or I could go home but the walk home would take at least half an hour. I chose to walk home, I mean it didnt hurt with a little walk. So, plugged in my earphones and Beyonces voice started singing in my ears.

*---*---*

When I arrived at home my mom was there in an instant to greet me and ask how the day had been, but when she saw me she noticed that Jeremy wasn't with me and asked;

"Didn't you brother drive you home today", she sounded a bit annoyed. I understood why she did that tho, it wasn't the first time I had been abandoned by Jeremy. I didn't care tho, I was fine with walking home, but my parents were set on counting every time thet Jeremy did something "bad" to me. I mean we were brothers and that is the way brothers are supposed to act, right? It was possible that my parents were a bit overprotective for me because I was an omega, which was so incredibly annoying.

"No, I walked home mom", I answered also a bit annoyed, because she would bring this up every time. Mom didn't bring it further tho, she just grumbled and got back to her office and continued writing on her computer. She worked from home, so she was always available if anyone wanted something, which was nice.

The night went on as usual and Jeremy got a small scolding when he got home. He got into my room to muster up a small 'sorry' before shutting himself in his own room. I was just as happy with or without his sorry tho and awaited the next day instead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! This is my first time wrting a story :D If you see any spelling mistakes or stuff like that if would be nice if you pointed them out so that I could maybe change them ;)

<3