Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan

Avengers facility 3rd person

Avengers facility
3rd person

Elliott watched as Scott passed back and forth in front of them, mumbled incoherent things to himself , Elliott's wolf side took over as his head slightly tilted to the side. "Scott." Elliott called out to the man.

Scott stoped passing as he turned to meet the shifter eye to eye. "Are you okay?" Steve asked from behind Elliott.

"Yeah." Scott rubbed down his face. "Have any of you guys studied quantum physics?"

Elliott nodded. "Only when tony and Bruce forced me to take a class on it."

"And only to make conversation." Natasha added.

"Alright, so... five years ago, right before... thanos... I was in a place called the quantum realm. The quantum realm is like its own microscope universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope. She's my, um... she was my... she was supposed to pull me out. And then thanos happened... and I got stuck in there." Elliott noticed the sadness in his voice as he mentioned hope, it must've been his significant other.

"I'm sorry, that must have been a very long five years." Natasha sympathized for him.

"Yeah, but that's just it. It wasn't. For me it was five hours."

"Wait you mean to tell me it only took you five hours to get to where we are now? How the hell is that possible?" Elliott raised an eyebrow at the men's story.

"I was just about to explain that. See, the rules of the quantum realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable. Is that anybody's sandwich?" Scott started to walk over to the table, where the peanut butter sandwich was. "I'm starving."

"Yeah I was—" Scott picked it up taking a bite from it. "Gonna eat that." Elliott mumbled the last few words in disappointment. Giving Scott a deadpan look.

Natasha placed her hand the the shifters back. "I'll make you one later."

"Scott. What are you talking about?" Steve said loudly.

"So... what I'm saying is... time works differently in the quantum realm. The only problem is right now we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did."

In all honesty Elliott was starting to like the idea behind this.

"I can't stop thinking about it. What if we could somehow control the chaos... and we could navigate it? What if there was a way... that we could enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time but then exit the quantum realm at another point in time? Like... like before thanos."