Chapter 37-wolf Time

Quinjet, leaving sakoviaELLIOTT'S POV

ELLIOTT'S POV

Cap wasn't to happy when I brought the she-wolf into the quinjet, Natasha was also very skeptical about my decision.

I laid her down on one of the many seats in the new molded quinjet. I had to take some precaution so I tied her feet together.

"Thor report on the hulk" Natasha asked.

"The Gates of hell are filled with the screams of his victims" oh this'll be good. Natasha turned around glaring at Thor. Bruce wasn't all to happy. "But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tails of sprained deltoids and gout" I chuckled patting Thor on the shoulder. "Good one man, really sealed the act"

Natasha stood up from her seat walking up to me. "You know, if she causes any problems, it's on you" she playfully pushed my shoulder. I nodded. "Of course"

"But she said something about me, and her family...so if anything she worked with hydra to get to me, I just hope she'll see that I didn't do it on purpose" I said quietly.

"Well I trust you, so I know you'll do the right thing" she pecked on the lips before walking to Clint who was laying down on a table.

"I already knew it was coming" tony remarked as he walked up to me. I rolled my eyes, I shook my
Head. "Yeah whatever, I'm not buying into that I can tell the future BS" he laughed before turning to Steve and Thor.

"Feels good, yeah?" Tony started. I mean you've been after this thing since S.H.I.E.L.D collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties"

"No, but this... this brings it to a close" Thor said looking down at the scepter.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't mean just weapons. Since when is strucker capable of human enhancement?" Steve questioned.

"Well I was enhanced by hydra" I looked up raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah but nothing like this" steve pointed to the scepter. A hint of a Annoyance in his voice.

"You still mad at me?" I asked his straight up.

"No, just don't like the idea of bringing in a shifter who's working with hydra" Steve shot back.

"Banner and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you" tony ignored mine and Steve's banter to asked Thor this.