Chapter 48-hope

Avengers towerElliott's POV

Avengers tower
Elliott's POV

I was anxious, more then expected, I know Natasha can handle herself but Ultron isn't like anyone we've faced, he's a robot.

I can't believe what happened, if only I was faster, if only I had some way to grab her before she was taken, then maybe she would be here right now.

Why do I always let my family down, if she. . . No I can't think about that, no way in hell I want to imagine that.

Clint stood on top of the cradle, me and him trying to find a way to open it up, but no luck in that.

I immediately jumped up when I saw tony walk into the room. "Anything on nat?" I asked quickly.

"I haven't Hurd. But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it" he said. I glared at him. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"Look, she fine alright" tony pointed to me as he walked past me and up to the cradle.

"This is sealed tight" Clint said hoping off of the cradle.

"We're gonna need to access the program, brake it down from within" Bruce explained, placing his hands gently on the cradle.

Tony turned to me and Clint" Barton, Any chance Natasha might leave you a message outside the internet? Old-school spy stuff?" Tony asked Clint.

Clint nodded. "There's some nets I can cast" Clint conformed. I sighed placing my hands on my hips. "Anything at This point will help"

"You don't got anything Miller? Like a secret phone of sense?" Tony turned to me.

"If I did I would of done something a long time ago" I replied annoyed.

"Yeah, we'll find her" Clint patted me on the back as he led me down to a computer lab under tony and Bruce.

Clint immediately got to work on the computer, I sat down close by, as I didn't really have muck skill in the part of work.

All I could hope was that Natasha would find a way to contact us, in any way possible.

I would give up anything to see her, not that I can't be away from her for more then five minutes, but only when I know she's safe is where I'll feel more comfortable.

I fell asleep only minutes in, as I haven't gotten any sleep since we got back from the little hassle with the cradle.

I was awake sometime later by Clint shaking my chair. "Huh! What's happening!" I sat up groggily.