Chapter 60-Your not family

Quinjet Flying to Siberia3rd person

Quinjet
Flying to Siberia
3rd person

It was a few minutes of silence on the Quinjet, Elliott had found a comfortable spot on the ground in wolf form. When he's under stress he likes to stay like in this form.

Elliott's ears twitched as he Hurd Bucky and Steve's conversations "what's going to happen to your friends?"

Steve took a little to respond, letting out a quiet sigh. "What ever it is, I'll deal with it." Steve respond, his voice made it seam like he was in the verge of crying.

"I don't know if I'm worth all this, Steve." The same words Elliott Heard not to long ago in the fight.

"What you did all those years, it wasn't you. You didn't have a choice." Steve told him reassuringly.

"I know. But I did it"

Elliott sighed sadly. "It wasn't just you, Bucky. You can't just blame yourself, I did a lot as well"

"Elliott, it's not none of your guy's fault, it never was, hydra made you two kill, against your guys will" steve tried his best at helping them, but he knew Elliott and buck still blamed themselves.

"Our hands are on it" Elliott mumbled. "Blood was spilled" he closed his eyes. "Life was lost"

Elliott rested for a few minutes, playing back memories of him and Natasha, the happy ones, dates and movie nights, only to let it go because of some dumb accords. A tear slipped from Elliott's eye, marking his fur damp. The blood from his half chipped ear dried up leaving blood stains on his head.

"Ell." Elliott's ears twitched to the sound of his nickname being called by Bucky.

Elliott picked up his head seeing Bucky walk up to him taking a seat on the empty chair next to the gray  wolf. "What's up buck?"

"You alright?" Bucky asked, his eyes on the wolf.

"Yeah, I'm good." Elliott reassured in a not so convincing manner.

Bucky scoffed. "Yeah. I know you Ell, your still in wolf form"

"What if I wanna be in this form?" Elliott mumbled.

"You try to hide from your problems like this, you did that a lot in hydra. . . I remember." Bucky looked to his old friend, showing signs of pain and regret on his face.

Elliott let out a deep sigh. "I'm worried buck, this is truly the first time I've felt... scared."

Bucky nodded, before asking a question that was on his mind for the past hour. "That. . . Other wolf, who is she?"