Unleashed

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Scott told us. Last night this guy from our school went to Deaton's with his dog, left, and then when Scott went outside he found his dog all alone and his car was still parked.

"Okay. Was he, like- Could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles asked him, and Jocelyn looks at him weirdly as he slips on his sweat jacket.

Yes, the two of us are in the boys' locker room. Coach pretty much gave up on trying to get us to stay out because we don't listen very well and his attempts were futile.

"What is wrong with you?" She asked him, and I snorted, knowing she was completely serious.

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott said to him, brushing off Jocelyn's comment and Stiles didn't even pay attention to it. We both laughed at his joke and Stiles just blinked at him. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" He rambled and the three of us had no words for him.

"All right, I'll do it." Danny suddenly spoke up after he got our attention by shutting Stiles's locker, and he let out a shout, turning to look at him.

"What?" He said, not understanding what was happening.

"Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." He said, and I just looked at him like he was insane.

He can't be serious.

"Oh." Stiles looked at the three us before looking back at him. "That was so sweet. Are you kidding?"

"Yes, I'm kidding. Have Jocelyn do it." Danny said before walking away, and she looked at Stiles in disgust.

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guys emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, all right?" He called after him, and he glanced at Jocelyn when he noticed the look on her face.

"What?"

Scott and I lost it when he said that because we knew why she was looking at him like that. Jocelyn glared at us, hitting me playfully.

"Hey! I'm not the one who said it!" I said in defense, hiding behind Scott.

"Yeah, but you still laughed!" She shot back and I giggled in response, still finding it funny.

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back. Not happy that you're late." I heard Coach say, and I turn around to see Isaac walking past him.

"Sorry, Coach." He said, going over to his locker to change, and I look back at Coach.

"I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat asses in the off-season." He said, looking over at Isaac and Danny and I tried not to laugh at the look on his face when he saw how muscular they looked instead of looking like fat asses. His words, not mine.

A pair of blue eyes soon met mine, looking at me in amusement.

"So work on that."

-

"You are so getting beat by me." Jocelyn said confidently as we walked into the trail.

"We'll see about that." I said, and she just waved me off.