Little Flower

"You okay, Casey?" Jocelyn asked me while we went into her kitchen to get a snack, but I wasn't hungry.

"I don't know. I just feel on edge, like something's going to happen." I say to her, and she passes me a water bottle from the open fridge.

"Maybe it's nerves." Firass piped up from the bar, taking a bite of his apple.

Jocelyn glanced at him. "Or maybe it's because Stiles is back to being Void."

"Or that." He said, agreeing with his sister. "What happened?"

"Stiles let him in to save Malia. But it's something he said that's been bothering me too. The other day, he didn't want to kill me, but he wanted to hurt me. He was interested in me." I tell them, and they furrow their eyebrows.

"Interested how?" Jocelyn asked me, and I shrugged.

"I don't know. But it's obviously not good."

-

"This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison said when we walked into the office with Dad, Sheriff Stilinski, and Derek following behind us. We were all planning on going after Void, but since it's still technically Stiles we don't want to hurt him.

"Take all of it," Dad said, and Allison started to gear up.

"What's the plan here?" Sheriff Stilinski asked us.

"Our best shot right now is for Derek to try to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House." Dad said. "Especially if he went through something stressful there."

"Should all five of us be going to the same place?"

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?"

"School, the hospital." Allison listed.

"Okay, hold on. We did this already." We look at Derek. "He disappeared. We all started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital."

"He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Dad realized.

"So, what do we do? Wait for him to come for us?" Allison asked. "Actually, there was one person who found him that night without even knowing what was going on."

Suddenly everyone's eyes were on me, and I felt a little uncomfortable.

"You're right. Casey, how did you know?" Dad asked me again.

"We've been over this, Dad, I don't know. I just felt it. It was like something wanted me to find him. I didn't know even know where I was going, but I knew that I was going to find him. And I did." I tell them. "And no, I can't just access it. I don't even know how it works, or-or what it is, or why I have it."

"We can't wait for Casey. Once the sun sets the oni will find him." Derek said, knowing we don't have the time.

"Scott's working on them right now, with Kira." Sheriff Stilinski said.

"That's the problem. We're all trying to outfox the fox." Dad said, and he was right. Right now we're playing his game and we're all just pawns to him.

"Listen." Sheriff Stilinski says. "I'll understand if anyone wants to back out."

No way in hell am I giving up on Stiles.

"I'm not gonna be the first wolf to run from a fox." Derek reaches over and grabbed a taser, pocketing it.

"Apparently I'm carrying a lightsaber." Dad said, and I wondered where he got that from because not once in my life have I ever heard him refer to anything from Star Wars.