Galvanize

"Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do." Stiles said to Scott over the phone, and thankfully it was on speaker.

"He dragged me out of bed for this, so you better be on your way over here." I said to Scott, and he chuckled.

"Guys, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little too old for this?" He asked us as we walked through the boys' locker room.

"We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach." He said in reply.

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it." He said, and I give him a look.

"Done exaggerating yet?" I ask him, and he rolls his eyes at me.

"But it's the middle of the night." Scott said.

"Exactly. What better time to do it than to do it now?" I asked him, and Stiles opens up his locker.

"12:15 actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day." I felt uncomfortable when he turned on the power tool before stuffing it in his dufflebag. "And, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four-"

I stopped listening at that point when I felt something behind us, but I stayed quiet knowing that he deserved this for dragging me out of bed. I really need to burn his key.

I let out a laugh when Stiles dropped to the floor in fright, letting out a grunt.

"One." Scott said with a mishevious grin on his face, and I smirked.

"I hate you."

Happy Mischief Night/Day, Stiles.

-

"How mad do you think Coach is going to be?" I asked Stiles, shutting the door to his car when I got out, and he came around towards me.

"Furious, but at the same time I think he'll love it and be very appreciative of the thoughtful students that he has." He said, and I raised an eyebrow. "I'm kidding, that man is going to be pissed."

"I can't wait. Oh, I forgot to mention that I set up cameras in his office, and one in his classroom, so we never forget it." I said, and he held up his hand.

"You, I officially like you! I am keeping you!" He said, and I giggled as I high five him. "Oh, hell no." I follow his gaze and see the twins parking next to Scott.

"No, just to talk." We heard Ethan say as we walked up.

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles listed.

"You need a pack. We need an alpha." Aiden said.

"Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though." Stiles says, answering for him.

"You came to us for help. We helped." Ethan said.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp." Stiles retorted. "That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive."

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked them.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden told him, and I can really beg to differ.

"I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd." Isaac said, coming up to us. "In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."