Sacrifice

"Oh, just perfect." Stiles suddenly said as the two of us sat in some chairs by the front desk of the hospital. I look over and see a man coming our way wearing a suit, and a badge was around his neck.

Who is he?

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker." The man says sarcastically. "Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

"If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles says back, making me smirk, barely even hiding the laugh that slipped past my lips.

"Where's your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?" The man asked him.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." He tells him. Which was true. Well, sort of.

"Is he drinking again?" He rudely asks him, and I glare at the unknown man.

"I don't know who you are, and quite frankly, I really don't care. But that was incredibly rude, so how about you ask questions that actually relate to the matter at hand, seeing as what the Sheriff does is none of your concern." I said to the man, crossing my arms, and he looked at me curiously.

"Do I know you?" He asked.

"Pretty sure I'd remember a jackass like you." I said, not caring to be polite after what he just said.

Stiles snickered next to me. "Case, this is Agent McCall. Scott's dad."

I look up at him in shock. "The jackass is Scott's dad? Wow. I'm Casey, your sons friend."

"And how did you get that bruising around your neck, Casey?" He said, motioning to the bruising that Ms. Blake gave me.

"Oh, your sons crazy ass English teacher tried to kill me, oh, so many hours ago in her classroom with a knife and a garrote." I tell him since he was going to find out anyway if he's going to be in Beacon Hills for a while.

"Okay, then." He then turns back to Stiles. "How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?"

Stiles sighed, shaking his head. "I don't know what happened here. We were stuck in the elevators the whole time."

"You're not the ones who put the name on the doors, are you?" He asked us, and we both look at each other before looking back at him.

"What name?" We both asked him in unison.

"Argent."

My face drained of its color, the both of us shocked when he said that my last name was on the doors of the elevator.

He's next. My dad's next. And possibly, me.

-

"The word is guardian, Allison. More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately." Dad said as he opened the door to our apartment, and we all walked in.

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles's father. That's not a coincidence." She said as we followed him into his office.

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors. That kind of felt like a warning to me." Stiles added in, and Jocelyn agrees with him.

"I think it might be Morrell, she knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us." Allison said.