ten;

➹➷➹➷➹➷➹

got some bigbang reference here, y'all xD

➹➷➹➷➹➷➹

"wait, you two are what now?"

"in a relationship!"

chenle and the others stared at the two js in front of them with blank expressions. jeno was facepalming while jaemin's arm was around his shoulders, the blonde even smiled brightly after spitting out his little lie.

"hueh?"

"i am kunfused."

"really? after what just happened?"

jaemin nodded confidently which made the four convinced real quick.

"wow. only a pro hooker could do that." jeno became flushed at mark's unexpected comment so he slammed the table catching their attention.

"we're not! we're just getting along!" like always, they all had different looks towards the raging jeno. Hyuck was giving him the 'yeah i don't believe you' look; chenle was wiggling his eyebrows; jisung, being the innocent baby he is, gulped in fear; while the mood destroyer mark put on a stupid poker face.

jaemin managed to calm jeno down as he finally sat back on his seat and eventually looked away from the group. jaemin giggled at the older's action before turning back to the four.

"we are in a relationship but there's no love going on between us... yet. so, let's keep this as a secret, okay?" jaemin placed his index finger on his lips with a cute wink.

"there's no point in telling people since you don't love each other anyway." hyuck replied, silently stealing a slice of watermelon from his boyfriend's lunch tray. mark was too focused on jaemin so he really didn't notice him.

"ahh whatever. we're done eating, let's go back to class, jeno!" jaemin then dragged jeno out of the cafeteria and the both of them walked together towards their classroom.

"i won't be surprised once we find out they're in love. this is common in dramas." chenle uttered and sipped his cola with a teasing look.

the other three smiled mischievously and exchanged glances at each other before the bell rang, and they all disappeared from the cafeteria in a speed of light.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"good afternoon, class. we'll be learning about how to take care of chinese brats and luckily for us, mr. kun is here to teach you all. Come in, kunny kunny kun kun."

jeno took out his notebook and pen from his desk then faced back at the teacher. when he heard noises from somewhere beside him, he turned his head and observed a troubled blondie.

jaemin was bending his waist in every direction to search for certain materials and it reminded jeno about that time when the same thing happened to him too. the redhead breathed deeply before tapping jaemin's shoulder.

he flinched then glanced at jeno who gave him an unsure look. jaemin raised his eyebrows before the man in who he was facing at spoke, "let's share mine... for now."

jaemin grinned happily and watched as jeno began to look shy. he was so cute when nervous.

"okay, puppy. since you insist so much." he teasingly smiled while recieving a flustered face from jeno. "if you don't want to, then don't!"