Emily Prentiss pov: when Hotch find out

I knew he would find out sooner or later. So why not now. I've not talked to JJ in at least 2 or 4 month or the last time we had a case.
Emily " I got transferred here by my mother."
Aaron " Ya I got the email."
JJ storms into Aaron's office, with a new case. We lock with each other. I slowly smile at her.
Emily " Hey, We need to talk."
JJ " Ok."
Hotch " Then let's go to the briefing room to brief the others."
Surprisingly I was the first one out of Aaron's office, JJ follow me while grabbing my hand. Everyone gave me a smile but Spencer gave me a hug to welcome to the BAU. After Spencer back away, I really wish I war something baggy today. Everyone look at me very weirdly, I just played it off with a smile.
JJ " Do you remember Oliver Malclom from the first time Emily worked with us."
Everyone " Ya we do."
Hotch " He was an ass to catch."
JJ " Well he broke out of jail 2 weeks ago and they just found out last night because he was supposed to be in 2 week solitude."
And as soon as she saw me, she gave me a big silme and a hug.
Penelope Garcia pov: Emily's back
When I walk in I noticed something was off about Emily and the whole room as well. She stood to greet me when I gave her a hug and soon as she back away I could tell that she might be pregnant but I don't know anything yet. We both spoke at the same time.
Penelope " umm let's get start then."
Emily " Umm I have something to tell you guys."
Penelope " I'm so so sorry for interrupting Emily."
Emily " It's totally fine Penelope, Well I'm kinda embarrassing myself and the father of the baby I'm having."
Penelope " What! congratulations."
Aaron " who's the father of the baby?"
Aaron Hotchner pov:
As soon as Emily said that she is pregnant. A whole rush of worry went through my body all at once. I gave Emily a look of worry as well. I also look at JJ. She gave me a worried look as well.
Penelope Gracie pov:
I caught a glimpse of Aaron and Emily looking at each other and also JJ and Aaron exchanging looks as well. I have a theory here but I'm not going to get that deep into it yet.
Emily " Well I don't know who the father is."
I saw that Emily look over at Aaron again,when his face turn red. I alway thought something was off with Emily and Hotch.
Penelope " We should get to briefing the case."
Hotch " Ya we should."
Penelope " As we know Oliver Malcolm broke out of jail 2 week ago and just now they found a body in a lake right here at Quantico Virginia."
Morgan " who found the body?"
Penelope " A Jogger found her around 6 this morning. Her throat was slit open with her eye gouged out and no were to found."
I look over at Emily after saying that, she quickly covered her mouth. JJ ran after her.

Jennifer Joreau pov:
I followed Emily into the bathroom, Emily was kneeling on the bathroom floor and her head in the toilet. And the stall was wide open.
JJ " Hi baby. Are you ok babe?"
Emily " No I'm not."
JJ " Can I help you?"
Emily threw up before she could answer, I came to the rescue and held back her hair. I rub her back the third and fourth time it happened.
Emily sat up against the bathroom stall and look up at me and mouth these words.
Emily " Thank you, I love you so much."
JJ " I love you too baby."
After Emily cleaned herself up, we head back to the round table. Everyone look at us, Penelope got up and hug Emily.
Spencer " Emily are you ok?"
Emily " Ya Spence, it's just morning sickness."
Spencer got up from her chair and gave her a soft and sweet smile and a soft but sweet kind hug. Emily look at me and gave me a soft and small wink, I bit my bottom lip and smile back.