Jennifer Joreau pov: A month ½ goes by

I woke up kinda nauseated for some reason. You know how sometimes you get a pregnant thought, well I just got one now. I couldn't be pregnant. I had my period 4 day after sleeping with Spencer and I did watch him put on the condom... I thought I did, Spencer was way more drunk than I was, I was only on my 6 ½ glass of wine by the time he knocked on my door.  I forgot that Emily went to go see her mom in Italy for the weekend. I knew why she didn't want me to go as she needed to talk to her mom on her own, about a lot of stuff.     
I got my coffee started before I got into the shower. I jammed out to some girl in red and then a little bite of T-swift. And let me tell you I had myself a little rock-concert of my own.
    I got my coffee started before I got into the shower. I jammed out to some girl in red and then a little bite of T-swift. And let me tell you I had myself a little rock-concert of my own. I had my coffee in my hand when I got a text from our work group chat, that said we have a case and we were all needed. And I knew that Spencer would be there. I told the group chat that I would be there within 30minutes. Hotch said that would be fine.
I stopped at the drugstore. I was there in about 15minutes or maybe less. I grabbed my to go bag from the passenger side of my car. I stashed it in my bag, and headed up to the bullpen. I had about 15 minute to kill, after taking the pregnancy test I headed into the conference room.
The case
" 2 womens over a week and ½, they were raped. And left in a body bag, with cuts up and down their bodys. He kills them by slitting their throat. There is an Italian mafia that has been doing that but with some of the bodys never turning up, in the recent year that they have started up again. There is a new girl that went missing yesterday morning. She is about 20 years old, with short blonde hair also with bangs with 4 to 8 tattoos on her upper body and four on her lower body."