𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

𝙸𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚠 𝙹𝙹
   After taking my hands out of JJ's boxers, I pulled them underneath her fat ass of hers. JJ softly smiled when I had done that. I  took off my own belt, my pants slid down my legs no problem.
     JJ slowly looked me up and down with a big smile on her face. I picked the right day not to wear any underwear. I came a little closer to JJ after stepping away for taking off my pants. I pulled JJ into my body. I put my hands on her ass and picked her up. I sat down with JJ still in my arms. From behind my neck, she moved her hands down my chest.
                  Jennifer Jareau pov: in bed
    After pushing Spencer down on the bed, I straddled him carefully as I could. After I did that he knew what I was doing, Spencer helped me put his...  I started out slow, then gained speed.
                 Spencer Reid pov: The Morning
    I rolled over with the starting of a headache. I rubbed my eyes.
Spencer "  oh my god, I'm never going to do this ever again."
     I got and started looking for my stuff, I looked over at JJ to see that she had my undershirt. I rolled my eyes because she looked so cute. I wasn't going to wake her. JJ rolled to her stomach and snored a little then stopped. Then she started talking.
JJ " I love you baby, I can't wait to make things right with you."
    I softly smile, I slipped my bag over my neck, slowly and quickly lifted as well. Once I got back to my room, I took a shower. I never take longer than a 5 minute shower, but this morning was different than other mornings. I took a little longer doing everything in the shower, my mind flashed back to last night with JJ.
My Memory " I was so hard, that I couldn't hold it in anymore.
Spencer " FUCK!!"
I shut my eyes and squeeze JJ ass well I came inside of her. JJ speed up even faster. After she was done she laid my chest. And our breath's synced up together as time went on. Well JJ got off of me, I thought I came a little bite more well JJ pulled me out of herself. I held my head and kissed JJ.
She kissed her way down my body, once her lips touched my dick, it became a little harder than it already was.
Spencer " Oh my god!!"
I felt JJ smile against me. I arched back and tried to pull myself away from JJ. But she held herself there."
I flashed back kinda quickly that I almost fell in the shower. I looked down and saw that I lifted my lavender conditioner on the counter in my bag as well. I pulled back the shower curtain and reached for my bag, I had my conditioner in my hand when I slipped on the Bar of soap. I landed on my hand on the floor out of the shower.
Spencer " Shit my knee!!"
    Later that day I was reading my book that I picked up at the bookstore last night. I had a weird and a unging thought at best, the next thought was the most weirdest one yet this afternoon. I spoke out loud.
  Spencer " Why dilaudid again?"
    I got up and headed to my bag, the last spot I checked was outside pockets. I found a newer bottle with a needle as well.  I grabbed my gun from the bedside drawer.  And I checked every little possible spot I could think of. Even under the bed even tho that there was a wood boring that wouldn't move.
    It took all of me not to use it again. I checked the expiration date again. Even tho that it was full it wasn't newer at all. Where I used to stick the needle in my right arm started to hurt just a little bit. I grabbed the glass bottle and needle and just held them in my hand for a while. I used it again and it felt good.