Emily Prentiss pov: night of

I knew I want to do something big when I step in her kitchen. I gave her a big smirk when I knew what I would do. She smile back at me. Well JJ was getting me some jazmin tea, I sat down at her bar in the kitchen, and as well as I just sat there staring at the big juicy fat ass of hers. And all I could think about was grabbing her ass all at once and slapping it and leaving a red hand mark on it too. As she turns around with my tea I bite my lip with a little twist than normal. She set my tea down then went to get hers that was just getting done itself. She sat right next to me, I took a sip of my tea. It was sweet as JJ's heart is. I sat my tea down slowly and carefully too. I look into JJ eye well, grabbing her chin to bring to my lips.
    I was only three months along and I thought this would be a good idea and a sexy one too. I'm alway up for new ideas in bed and some real kindy one's too. We've already try handcuffs and blindfolding, whips, and let's not forget that one time that JJ suggested role-play. And I have to admit that was pretty fun itself as well. I pull away from JJ sweet and tender lips and I want to kiss all night long. I was alway ready down on my knees before JJ could say anything.
    I grab one of JJ's legs and start slowly kiss my way up her thigh, I already had her pants down to her ankles.  I slowly smirk when I saw that JJ had no panties on but I could tell that she did have a pantie line on her... I quickly look up at JJ's face and saw JJ Smirk real quick. I got this idea that I saw once in a movie, I slowly licked the rest of the way up to her pussy. I put 2 fingers in her... Slow at first. Then I put my month to her clit and in a circle.
JJ " Oh yes baby!!!"
My smile got even bigger. I Lifted my head from her clit and kept my hand in her pussy. I took my other hand up to her chin and pull it down to my head. I pull her lip after kissing her. I pulled her head even closer to my month, I bit JJ ear and I whispered.
Emily " You're very wet and I like that very much baby girl."