Emily Prentiss pov: Babies

I had listened to the profile that everybody gave. I could feel a little bit of pain go through my body.
JJ came over to my bedside, to comfort me. JJ kissed me on my forehead and my lips. When she pull back I bit my lip.

JJ " I love you baby!"

Emily " I Love you too babe!"

I could feel my body get tighter, I squeezed JJ's hand, she rub her thumb over my hand very slowly. I gave a smile. The Dr came back with a team this time.

Dr " It looks like you are ready to push!"

Emily " ok."

The Dr help me put my legs up on the stirrups after checking me one more time. She moved the blans up my leg and kept them above my knees.

Dr " ok, push on 3."

Emily " Ok."

Dr " 1... 2...3!"
. . .

I was on my last push, I could hear her cry, after pushing her all the way out of my body. The first time I got to see my baby, I was so happy to meet her as well. Me and JJ both started to cry.

Dr " Ok, now that your baby is out you have one more push to give. It so we can get the..."

Emily " Placenting."

Dr " That's right! you've done your research."

Emily " Yep, I like to know what I"m getting myself into before it happened!, And I was really nervous as well."

Dr " Are you ready?"

I shook my head. It was harder than I thought, I had read that it took 2 to 3 minutes to push it out. But the Dr look up at me with a weird look on her face.

Dr " I can see another head!"

I look over at JJ, a worried look that we both had on our faces. I thought to myself, Well pushing out the other baby.

Emily " I should've gone to more Dr appointments."

This time it took way longer than the last time. Last time it took about 5 minutes or less. The Dr kept telling me to push for 20 minutes now... It was an hour later, when I finally pushed out the other baby.

Dr " It's a boy!!"

I didn't hear him cry at first. A couple of seconds went by, I heard him cry. All of the worries left mine and JJ face. I start to cry, happy tears. Me and JJ both lend ourselves into a kiss at the sametime. I mouthed this to JJ after sharing one more kiss.

Emily " I love you so much it just makes my heart hurt just when thinking about!"

JJ " I love you too baby, mine does too. I already love the two additions to our family!"

She whispered those kind words into my ear, and as she pulled away she bit my earlobe. My face turns red like always when she does that. I look up at JJ, and she had a big grin on her face. The biggest one I've seen yet. The Dr gave me my son, JJ had Lauren in her arms by the time I had him.

Emily " I just thought of this, naming him Herrny!"
JJ " Oh, yes!"

I smile even bigger than I already was. I was so tired and I'm glad I was done pushing. JJ got on the bed with me and snuggled with me and our babies.
It was at least 2 and ½ hour later, I woke up to everyone coming into the room.