Jennifer Jareau pov: The Morning

I woke up from a dream. And I realized that I wasn't in the hotel anymore and I should put what I did with Spencer behind me and move on with Emily and our kids together. I rolled over and saw that Emily wasn't in bed with me. But I smell something good throughout my apartment. I got up and saw that both of our shirts and bras were still on the floor. Smile at the thought of Emily nacked, cooking me breakfast. I put Emily's shirt onto my body. I grabbed my phone on the way out of the room. I check my app that tracked my period. It looked like it was supposed to start 3 day ago. I thought nothing of it.
JJ :" oh my god, I wished you did this every morning!"
Emily " ok ,I will."
I smark even bigger than before. I stood behind Emily, holding her hips. We danced back and forth. I rubbed my hands over Emily's baby bump.
Emily " I know we've been off and on for the 2 years we have been dating. But I love you so much and I'm glad we fixed things between us this morning."
JJ " I love you too. And I'm also glad we talk things out after we did it."
                Emily Prentiss pov: The Question
    I wait intel JJ sat down at the bar, I walked up with both of our plants in hands. I set mine down and gave JJ hers. I grabbed her hands and looked her in the eyes, I got down on one knee. And said this in somewhat one breath.
Emily " I know you love me and I love you so much, but I want to make one thing right with you. And marrying you is one thing. So will you Marry me Jennifer may Jareau."
JJ " A hundred percent yes!!"
I got up off of my knee and kissed JJ long and hard. I held JJ's body closed to mine. We were halfway to the bedroom when I heard someone's phone ring, it came from the bedrrom. So it must have been mine. I kissed JJ one more time before heading off to find my phone.
Emily " Hello? Who is this?"
They hung up very fast. I put it back in the dawer, I looked towards the doorway where JJ was standing there nacked and sexy looking too. I pointed my finger in the direction of JJ, and did the come here motion.