Jennifer Joreau pov: In Italy

Once I got to my desk, well after the briefing. I fixed my pencil skirt, I could feel eyes on me. I looked over and saw that Spencer was staring at me and my ass. Once he got a glimpse of me looking at him he went back to his book. I got a call from Emily the pregnancy test almost fell out of my bag, I saw the 2 very dark pink lines on it before putting it away.
JJ " How did this happen and How am I going to tell my fiance and how is Spencer going to take this."
I answer my phone on the last ring.
JJ " Hey baby!"
Emily " Hey babe see you soon."
JJ " OK, I also Have something to tell you when we get home."
Emily " ok? Bye ."
JJ " Bye."
I could tell that she was in a car and someone else was talking. I could tell that she was much older as well. It must be her mother...
A week later
We cought the whole mob and we made sure that the girls were still alive and they got home safely. That night when I got home, I was the first one home. I set up at the bar for a while, but then I decided to start dinner. I made Emily's favorite. Which was a meduim rare steak and cesar salad with a glass of non-alcohol red wine. I heard the key jingle in the door knob. Far ran through my body all over again. I took out the cherry pie out when the door open.
Emily " oh baby that smells so good."
Women " you're right Emily."
Emily " Oh I brought my mother to meet you."
JJ " oh ya!"
I quickly grabbed the test off the counter and slid it into a drawer.