The remembrance of the night w spencer

Jennifer Jareau pov:
Well Spancer kissed my lips, he cupped my face with his long cold fingers. I placed my hands on his upper hips, and pulled him by his shirt.  Spencer removed his cold hand from my face but kept them on my body. Once they came upon my hips he pulled my shit up my body very slowly. After he threw my shirt behind him he made very slowly and small kisses on my neck. I gave a quiet moan in my throat. I could feel a big smile on his face while still kissing my neck. I slowly  licked one sides of my lip and before biting my lip.
He backed me into a wall a little to hard, I took my hand and set one of them on his shoulder and one in his long brown hair.  I could tell that he had a smile in between our kisses. When we  kissed for the first time his kisses felt light and very soft and a little sweet.
And more like bourbon, than sweet. But I'm sure if he had not drank any bourbon today it would had been sweet. He brushed his long fingers upwards over my hard nipples. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. He cupped my face again well kissing me, Spencer brushed over both of my nipples again but with a little softer touch to them. I bite his soft bottom lip.
Spencer stopped at the being of my boxers , He didn't pull them off just yet, Spencer stuck them in and put his fingers on my ass. And squeezed both of my butt cheeks. I could feel his fingernail butt as well. After Spencer pulled my boxer off he just let them fall to the floor.