41. You don't want me...

I quivered against his grip around me and I began to have a sinking feeling in my chest. My stomach ached and I couldn't understand anything.

"Will you be a good girl? " he asked.

I nodded whimpering. His grip left me and he walked away slightly. I leant onto a nearby table and steadied myself. I felt dizzy and my head was hurting. I don't understand how I could be feeling like this.

Matthew stepped towards me and pushed my head up, holding my chin. "What is the matter with you? Stand up, straight!" He said. He let go of me and I tried to stand but my legs were weak. I stood on my legs and he said, "Now, I'm going to-" he didn't get a chance to finish speaking before I felt myself collapse into the floor. That's when everything went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke suddenly and sat up abruptly. My head was throbbing and I felt sick. What is wrong with me?

"Hello..." I heard Matthew and I looked up at him. My vision was blurred but slowly came back into focus.

"What happened?" I asked attempting to stand up.

He pushed me back down and said, "Don't. Your ill. You need rest." He said.

"I'm ill? But I've never fainted like this before! I need to go home. I need to go." I said dragging myself up again. Matthew grabbed my arm.

"Sit down." He said.

"N-no!" I cried pushing him. He didn't fail to let go of me.

"You are going to learn to listen to me Jennifer." He said pulling out his phone. He dialled a number whilst I struggled to get out. He let go of me but grabbed my hair instead and pulled me towards him. I cried out in pain and held his hand which was grasped tightly onto my hair. Tears began to spill from my eyes and he answered the phone.

"Are you ready?" He said into the phone.

"Yes. I am here waiting for your signal." I heard someone else say.

"What's he doing now?" Matthew said glaring at me.

"He's sitting with another man. Drinking something. Reading the newspaper. He's just sitting there." I heard him say.

Drinking? Newspaper?

"So you've got a good shot then?" Matthew said. I suddenly realised. No. Not Sherlock.

"No! Don't! I'm sorry! Please, please, I'll do anything just don't hurt him please!" I cried tugging on his arm.

"Anything?" He asked.

I reluctantly nodded quickly and he grinned releasing me from his grip.

"Don't do anything to him. Yet..." Matthew said. "I'll give you the signal if she misbehaves again. And that will be her only chance." He said hanging up.

I swallowed and sat on the chair with my head in my hands.

He sat next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I knew better than to shove him away. I needed to comply with everything he said or did so Sherlock didn't get hurt.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I love you." He answered.

"No. Stop saying that. No." I said getting up and away from him. "You don't love me. This isn't love. This is not love! You have been doing this for months and I wished you'd leave me alone. I do not know who you are you are a complete stranger to me and now I want to be left alone. This is not the way things work. You need to stop and learn to have some respect for women. Just because your father abused your mother doesn't mean you have to abuse women too. Don't be like your father. I can't even believe I'm saying this to a man who is much older than me and should know better! You say you want me and that's great. But I do not want you. Don't try to force me to be with you because it won't work. Once I leave you, this has to stop. Or will it? Will you see another fragile girl and she'll be so naïve and go with you to 'a place with a nice view' and then she'd be stuck with you. And when she won't comply with your orders she will get abused like I did. Pushed against the chair or the floor or the wall. Maybe pushed down the stairs and she breaks her neck. You've killed her then what will you do? Anger has gotten the best of you. The shock would be so much for you but would you be shocked? I don't know because I don't think you even have a heart. You can't keep doing this. Your past isn't an excuse for this and doesn't need to be repeated in your future. You need to change and for the better. Or no one will want you. They will never want you. And you'll be on your own, forever. Its sad but true and there will be nothing you can do about it unless you change now." I said surprised that that amount of words could come out of my mouth.

"Dont even-" he paused and stood up grabbing a pair of keys in his hand and grabbing my arm. "I'm sick of you. Telling me what to do, telling me how things are going to be. No it stops here." He said pulling me out of the house.

"Where are we go-?" I asked. He stopped me by hitting the back of my head and pushing me into the passenger seat.

He got in the other side and said, "I'm taking you back to school." He said and he started the car and drove off.

"What?"

He didn't answer me and sped down the road. "Matthew slow down!" I said holding onto the side window.

He ignored me and we went through a red light. That's when something hit us and I passed out, again...