15. In Your Loving Arms

"Jennifer, if I have put you off or anything, I just-" Sherlock began to speak but I stopped him and stood up.

"What are you talking about? Putting me off? Like you could ever do that." I said pulling him closer to me. "You don't put me off Sherlock, you turn me on." I said bringing his lips to meet mine. I couldn't help it. I really couldn't.

"Jennifer..." He said quickly between kisses. "Wait...stop." He pushed me backward and said, "I can't do that with you."

"Do what?" I asked going to kiss him again. He stopped me and shook his head. He gestured to both of us.
"This." He stepped backwards from me and I sat on the sofa and felt stupid.

"I'm sorry Sherlock. I've just, had a hard time and- I've liked you for a really long time and I got carried away and I was stupid and I didn't think what I was doing and-" Sherlock stopped me and cupped my face with his hands. "I never said you couldn't kiss me, or love me, but I know that we almost got carried away before John walked in and I don't want to do that. I, don't really know how but I never said I didn't want you just as much. We just need I take things slow and we shouldn't tell anyone." He said smiling slightly.

"Of course." I said smiling. He kissed my nose and said, "Good."

"You can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on the sofa." He said letting go of me. I felt as if his energy and presence was drifting away from me as he let go of me.

"No, I can sleep here I don't want to be any trouble." I said.

Sherlock shook his head. "No Jennifer please. It's the least I can do." I reluctantly nodded and I took off my coat I was wearing and luckily I was already in my pajamas from earlier...

I got into Sherlock's bed and it was so comfy. "Goodnight Jennifer." He said kissing my forehead. He turned to leave and I said goodnight as he left.

I soon fell asleep and I woke the next morning with Sherlock pressed up against me with his arm wrapped around my waist. I swallowed as I could feel his body tightly against mine. I mentally slapped myself in order to stay calm.

Why was he in my- his bed, with me, anyway?

I carefully moved his arm up and tried to get out but he woke and pulled me back into bed to face him. "Morning sleepyhead." He said smiling. I giggled slightly.

"Morning. How did you get here?" I asked.

He began to chuckle. "I complained that I was cold and I asked you if I could sleep with you. You were half asleep and you let out a weird noise, so I took that as a yes and cuddled you. I thought you could use it after yesterday's events." He smiled sweetly.

I grinned and snuggled closer to him. "I feel so wrong." I mumbled.

"Me too." He said stroking my hair.

"But I don't care." We both said in unison. We both laughed and I wrapped my arms around him and could feel myself wanting to drift off to sleep again. He was so warm and cosy and I could hug him forever.

"I'll make breakfast. Well, um, toast?" He said. I nodded not letting go of him. He dragged my arms away and replaced himself with a pillow, which I gladly hugged still keeping my eyes shut. He left the room and I stayed there quiet, until I realized I should probably check my phone.

As I turned my phone on, I had received more texts from my parents. However, there was one from a number I didn't recognize. I opened it and it said:

Miles seems to be a wreck.
And you're sleeping with Sherlock.
Bad girl indeed.

My stomach felt empty and I was beginning to get very scared. Who the hell keeps doing this to me?