Panic Attack

A/N: Welcome to my 4th book! I hope you all will enjoy this story, for I have literally had this plot thought of for like 2 weeks now. If you didn't notice the cover(btw orange and green-Phineas and Ferb), this story will be mainly focused around the two brothers. However, I will spread out the POVs, so don't worry! Anywho, in this chapter, Phineas is panicking about the homecoming coming up in a week, and is scared that he won't have a date, but Isabella tries to stir him in her direction. Will it work, or will he shrug her off?

****

(Phineas' POV)

"Ferb are you excited about homecoming next week?" I asked my step-brother. He just looks at me, and shrugs. "You do realize that bringing a date would solidify your popularity, right?" Ferb asks me as we get off the bus. "Shoot! I forgot!" I exclaimed, realizing he was right. 

"You got anyone in mind?" he asks me as we head inside our home, throwing our bags over the chairs. "Well, there is this one cute redhead in math class.." I trail off. "Seriously? A redhead? You talking about that Julia girl that just moved here, aren't you?" Ferb asks me as I slightly blush.

"Yeah, what about you?" I say as I quickly changed the subject. I noticed his demeanor change, and he started to get.. nervous? "Ferb, it's a simple question," I chuckle as I give him a playful punch to the arm. "I got.. no one," I hear him quietly state. "Oh? Well I guess we can go alone.. together!" I sarcastically say. 

"Say, it's about 4pm, and we have no homework. How about I call in the gang, and we can build something small in the backyard?" I suggested. "Yeah, sure," I noticed he was more quiet than usual. "I can see if Isabella and the Fireside Girls can drop by to help us," I added. At this point, I noticed Ferb got as white as a ghost. 

"Wait.. you like one of them," I smirked. "Hey, not so loud," Ferb fires back angrily. "Whoa, ok Ferb chill," I say, backing up. "But who is it?" I asked him, getting more intrigued by the minute. "That's none of your concern," he says as he folds his arms across his chest. "Fine. C'mon, I need to call the gang," I say as I wave him to the backyard.

****

(Isabella's POV)

"Hola mija!" my mom says as I walk in the door from school. "Hey mom!" I said cheerfully. "What's wrong Isa?" she asks me as she noticed my sad look on my face. "It's homecoming. It's next week and I don't have a date," I say as I slump down on the chair in the kitchen. "You know, you have Phineas," she says as she puts the dishes up.

"I know, but he likes that redhead in math class," I tell her. It even hurt to say, and I even winced upon the thought of it. "You know, if you want him, you have to physically get him to notice," she tells me as she puts the last dish up. I sit there, thinking on what she says, when my phone rings.

I look at my phone, and it was Phineas.

I: Hey Phineas, what'cha doing?

P: I was just calling to see if you wanted to come help us with our project today. Also, can you see if your squad could come over, we could use the extra hands.

I: Sure! Be there in 5!

We hang up, and I call in my squad. "Girls, Phineas and Ferb need our help with a project," I start as I hear a knock on my door. I go over to open it, and I see my squad at my door. "How in the-" but I was cut off. "You forget we literally just got off the same bus chief? We were barely down the block when you called," Gretchen tells me.

"Right.. well let me get changed and I'll meet you over there," I tell them as I shut the door. I go upstairs, and I look in my closet. "I need something different to wear, something that'll get Phineas' attention.." I mumbled as I spot the perfect outfit.

It was my light orange skirt, one that I wore last year at the 8th grade school dance. That day, I will never forget; Phineas had walked over to me, and I knew it was that time. However, before he could ask me whatever it was, that new girl had interrupted everything. Now don't get me wrong, she's not mean or anything, but ever since that day I've created a bit of jealousy towards her when she's around Phineas.

"Isa! Your squad is waiting on you!" my mom says, snapping me out of my trance. I quickly finish changing, and top it off with an orange bow instead of a pink one. I quickly brush my hair, and I skip downstairs. "Bye mom!" I exclaim as I go out the door.

*****

(Ferb's POV)

As we sat there, waiting on everyone to appear, I had a sense of weirdness come over me. "Ferb, you ok?" Phineas asks me. "Y-yeah, it's nothing," I stammer. Crap, I just stammered, and I never do that! "Ferb, you're definitely not ok," he laughs as everyone enters our backyard.

"Hey guys!" my brother says as he waves at everyone. I just gave my usual silent nod, and Isabella asks Phineas what we're doing today. I zoned out, looking at the cutest girl I have laid my eyes on. I suddenly got this weird feeling over me again. "Shoot not again Ferb!" my brother said as he ran over to me.

"Your face is white! This has only happened once.." Phineas says in a panic. My vision had started to blur, and I could barely hear my brother. "Ferb! Yoo-hoo!" he says, waving his arms in front of me. I could feel myself getting light-headed, and last thing that I remembered was me hitting the ground, and my vision turning black.

****

A/N: Yeah, that ending is pretty scary! However, I had to start off somewhere, right? Also, don't worry; Ferb's crush that was hinted at A LOT will come up eventually, but that time will come. :P The next chapter will introduce Perry and Doofenshmirtz, so hope you're ready for that! I will plan on writing chapter 2 tonight!(it's only 8:09 here, too early for me to sleep lol.) Till then, I'm signing off! -T