Part 3 of Falling for the Boss...

Sprawling out on the bed in my new room, I dialled my mum's mobile number on my phone. 

“Hello?”

“Hey mum!”

“Hi honey, are you at your work now?”

“Yeah… Mr. Matthews says I don’t need to start until tomorrow.”

“That’s good! So what’s he like?”

“He’s um…” I trailled off. It's ridiculous; the first word that came to my head was attractive. I can't say things like that. He's my boss.

 “He’s nice,” I decided. I’m didn't tell her about my little "crush". It will go away, so it isn't worth mentioning. 

“Aw, well that's great. I need to go though, okay? I’m going out with some friends tonight,” she said.

“Oh okay, I love you. Have fun tonight"

“I'm sure I will. Text me tomorrow to let me know how you're getting on. Love you lots.” I then heard a long beep signalling that she'd hung up. 

Sighing, I locked my phone and put it down. I was hoping that phoning my mum would help reassure me that I was doing the right thing, or at least get my mind off Mr. Matthews, but it didn't. 

Picking up my phone again, I decided to text Hailey and Chloe, my other friend. 

Hey guys, if you're not busy would you like to go for a drink? I've got a problem x

I hit the send button.

The room was much more than just a standard room. The room practically screamed luxury, and the en-suite just emphasised it even more with the walk in shower and jacuzzi bath tub. 

A melodic tinkling noise was coming from my phone, probably a text from Chloe or Hailey. I had a one new message screen pop up on the screen with Chloe’s name under it. I opened it and read, ‘What? Is your boss a total snob? An ugly slob? Fill me in! x’

I hit reply and typed, ‘The complete opposite! Coffee at Avantis’ in 30 min?’ No more than a minute later, I got a text back.

‘Def. I will tell Chloe to meet us there.’ It read. I closed the phone and felt better. At least I could tell my friends about this, maybe they could even give me some ideas on what to do.

I pulled up to Avanti’s, the local café, and saw that a lot of people I knew were there. I parked the car, pulled the keys out of the engine, got out and locked the car.

"Oh. My. God!" I shout as I run into the small coffee shop, heading towards Hailey and Chloe at the coffee bar area. "You will never BELIEVE who my boss is! You know that really hot guy who we ran into while we were playing Rate and Date?!” 

"No way!" Hailey shot up and hit the banister above her head. "OWWW!" She fell on the floor, and Chloe rushed up to stand where Hailey stood a few seconds ago.

 "You're kidding me!" She said as she grabbed my shoulders.

"NO! I'm not! He-he's filthy rich, he's got a butler, he's hot, I work for him now, and-and-and, he's HOT!"

Hailey managed to get up and walked over to us. "That really hot guy? The really, really hot one that we all totally fell in love with? THAT one is your new boss?" I nodded quickly, my head bobbing up and down.

"Oh god. You're completely screwed." She gave me a cheeky grin then walked back over to where she was sitting. She took a sip of her coffee and watched me with curiosity.