Part 5 of Falling for the Boss...

AAuthor's Note-

Last chapter, I forgot to ask you... What were your reactions about Natalie seeing Mr. Mathews? This chapter has Natalie's feelings about it, so I will just let you get on with reading it, and you can tell me what you think at the end! :) Btw, this is going to be a very exciting chapter (just warning you!).

“IsawhimnakedheisthehottestguyintheworldandIthinkI’minlovewithim!” I screamed into the 3 way phone line.

“What?” Chloe and Hailey replied simultaneously.                                          

I took a deep breath and repeated the words slowly with punctuation. “I saw him naked. He is the hottest guy in the world, and I think I’m in love with him.”

“Wait, you saw who?” Hailey asked.

“Mr. Matthews, of course! Right, Nat?” Chloe responded.

I nodded, then realized they couldn’t see me. “Yeah. I saw him practically naked!”

“Wait, what do you mean you saw him practically naked?” Chloe asked right as Hailey said, “Wonderful six pack, am I right?”

“I woke up early, and Harrington told me that Mr. Matthews wouldn’t be up for a few hours, so I decided to take a tour of the house. I was just randomly going down the hallway and opening doors. I opened his door, and there he was wearing nothing except boxers that were riding dangerously too low. He was just sleeping peacefully, six pack and all.” I said, answering both of their questions at once.

I moved my feet up and down on the bed, as I waited for them to reply.

“Well, did he wake up?” Chloe asked.

“What did you do?!”  Hailey asked.

“He didn’t wake up. I freaked out when I saw him.”

"Wait... I'm confused. He had no shirt on?" Hailey sounded lost. She always sounded lost.

"He was only wearing boxers, Hailey." I heard her suck in her breath then go, "Oh."

"But what did you mean, 'And I think I'm in love with him’?” Chloe inquired.

I snorted. "What does it sound like I meant?"

"You can't love him!" She cried. "It's unhealthy!"  I knew what she meant when she said it was unhealthy. He was my older, even if it was only by a few years, boss. I shouldn’t; I couldn’t, and I wouldn’t.

Hailey chimed in from the other line, her voice high-pitched and innocent. "I think it's kinda cute!"

This time it was Chloe who snorted "Cute. Right. Oh, Hailey, just shut up!"

"Hey!" I could hear the quivering in her voice. "Why are you being so mean to me? Everybody is mean to me!" Hailey wailed. She hung up abruptly.

"I guess know I have to count on you." I said to Chloe.

"Don't sound so excited." Chloe muttered sarcastically. "But what are we going to do? You can't fall in love with your boss! That's ultimate death!"

I groan. "I know. Thanks for the reminder."

She laughed. "No problem. What is your mum going to say?" Suddenly, I heard a dinging in my ear.

"Wait a sec, Chloe." I took the phone away from my ear and saw Hailey was calling me, trying to join our conversation. I pressed the green button on my phone. "Hey Hail." I say.

"HI!" She trilled. "I have recovered! I am no longer sad."

Chloe and I laughed at the same time. "Well that’s good! I’m glad!" I said between a giggle.

Suddenly, there was a knock at my door. Harrison stuck his head in. "You should probably be getting to bed, dear. It’s almost twelve.”

 I nodded, bringing the phone down from my ear. "Thanks! Goodnight." I brought it back up. "Hey guys, I gotta go."

"Mr. Matthews calls you dear?" Hailey and Chloe yelled at the same time.

I laughed again. "No, idiots. That was Harrison, the butler."

"Oh." Hailey sounded disappointed.

"Bye!" I called.

"Cheerio." I heard Chloe's English voice say before her line went dead.

"Goodbye! Fairwell!" I heard Hailey start to sing. I hung up abruptly on her, not wanting to hear her sing.

I got up and brushed my teeth in the bathroom. I finished and put on my pajama bottoms with a black vest on top. Before climbing into bed, I turned the light off. I snuggled into the covers, getting comfortable. I slowly felt my eyes flutter close and soon fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning at 9, a lot later than I had woken up yesterday. Mr. Matthews said I didn’t have to start till 11. 10 minutes later, I was in the bathroom, after finally untangling myself from the duvet. I turned the shower on, letting it warm up. After stripping down, I jumped into the warm shower. The water rushing over my head felt great; pretty soon, I had lost myself in the “shower greatness”. Singing along to the personal radio in my head (Lights by Ellie Goulding was playing, my new favourite song), I shampooed my hair with the expensive shampoo that had been here when I arrived. I sang along with the words as the hot water rinsed the soapy suds of shampoo from my hair.

"’Cause their calling, calling, calling me home, you show the lights that stop me turn to stone.  You shine it when I'm alone.’" My voice echoed throughout the large bathroom as I sang along to the music playing inside my head. Suddenly, cold air hit my body as the shower curtain whipped open, pulling me out of my “shower greatness”.

"I can't even sleep till 11. Harrison, I can't believe you still-" I turned my head towards Mr. Matthew's voice, in too much of a shock to cover up my body. “Oh shit. You are definitely not Harrison.”

 Author's Note #2-

Well, it looks like the situation turned around and got even worse.... First, Natalie saw Mr. Matthews with only his boxers on, but now, he just saw her with NOTHING on! What did you guys think? I want to hear your opinions. :)

Question of the day... If you were being taken to a deserted, isolate island and you could only take ONE object, what would it be?

Please vote and comment if you like it as always. Thanks for all of the support that you guys are giving me! I couldn't have asked for better fans. :) I hope you read onto the next chapter!