Part 4 of Falling for the Boss...

Author's Note-

Chapter 4 is here! I've editted it, but there's probably still some mistakes, so tell me if you catch any. Thanks! :)

I walked down the stairs in a casual outfit, jogging trousers and a V-neck purple top with beige boots. I headed towards the kitchen where all the noise was coming from. I opened the door hesitantly and popped my head in. Harrington looked up from the oven. “Oh, hello dear!” He said, as if we had known each other for ever. His kind familiarity made me feel more at home here.

“Good morning” I replied sleepily.

“What are you doing up so early?” He asked with a small smile.

It was only 7 o’clock. I really didn’t know what time to wake up and what time I would start, so I got up early just in case. “I wasn’t sure what time that I was supposed to start work.” I said sheepishly.

His laugh lines began to show as he smiled at me. “Dear, Mr. Matthews doesn’t emerge from his bed until after 10 most days, so you can just relax until then.”

“Oh… Would you like me to help you cook?” I asked. I always helped mum cook at home, and I was kind of starting to miss her.

“No, thank you, dear.  You can just relax until Mr. Matthews wakes up.” He replied.

 I turned around and walked out of the kitchen. I might as well take my own personal tour of the house while it’s quiet.  I went from room to room, looking at each room and gaping at the largeness of each room.  Once I finished all of the rooms downstairs, I ventured upstairs.

I started down the hallway heading towards my room. I reached for the first door on the left. I twisted the door open with a twist to the right, and it gently clicked open.

I pushed the door open a few centimeters, before opening it all the way. It was a room no bigger than mine with a double bed, a bedside table, a desk, and a spotless bathroom. This was obviously Harrington’s room. It was in perfect condition: the bed was made, there was nothing in the floor, and all of the books were on a bookshelf. It looked as if no one touched anything in this room. I left the room the way it was and closed the door behind me.

I opened every room down the hallway all the way, until I reached my room. I turned back around and walked back to the stairs. This time, instead of turning left to go towards my room, I turned right. I headed down the hallway a few steps before reaching the first door, it was a bathroom. It looked about the same as my bathroom did, only a little bigger…

I closed the door quietly, and shuffled in my boots to the next door. I turned the door knob, and the door popped open. I stuck my head in and looked around. It looked like a big media room. Stepping inside, I saw a big couch with a flat screen TV in front of it. There was a microwave and a mini fridge in the corner, and there was a pool table with a laptop sitting on top of it.

I looked through the mini fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I made sure the room was the way I left it and left it. The next door was a bit further away. I walked up to it, and twisted the door open silently. I walked in this time, not thinking about peeking my head in first, and stopped short.

This was a bedroom, not a bathroom, office, or living room. It wasn’t just anyone’s bedroom. It was Mr. Matthew’s bedroom, and he was in his bedroom. Mr. Matthews was lying on his bed with the covers falling off the bed, not covering his body anymore. I almost dropped my water bottle, as I lowered my gaze from his face to the rest of his body. He was only wearing boxers, so I could see his formed and chiselled six-pack. He looked even sexier in his sleep, than he did when he was awake. Probably because he isn’t shirtless when he is awake. Even though, I wish he was… NO. STOP THINKING THAT NATALIE. YOU CAN’T THINK THAT.