Part 13 of Falling for the Boss

Author's Note: So, it's been absolutely ages since I have updated and I sincerely apologize for that! But, I'm going to become more dedicated to my writing as I have a bit more free time now :) This chapter is pretty rough, and it will need editting just as all of the other chapters do! I'm going to try to go back and edit all 13 of these chapters.. Enjoy!

I felt like I was in a dream. I sat on Jack’s couch with him to my right. My legs were curled under me and my head resting on his chest. His arms were curled around me and the top of his jaw rested on the top of my head. I absentmindedly ran my hand down his thigh. I stared at the t.v. screen, not really sure what was on. "Hey, Matthews?"

"Hmm?" He murmured. "Wait... I told you not to call me that." He wrapped his arms around my waist tighter and flipped me over. I looked into his eyes and my stomach exploded into butterflies. "What's my name?

I pretended to think about it. "Mariane?"

He growled, frustrated. "Jack. My name is Jack."

I grinned a little. "No? Matthews, that's it, isn't it?" I smiled at his frustrated look. "Matthews, Matthews. Matthews," I whispered in a sing song voice.

He bent down and trailed his lips down my jaw. "I guess..." He placed a quick kiss on my lips. "I guess I'll just have to punish you." My breath hitched in my throat.

"Yeah?" I said, a little breathlessly.

"Yeah." He ran his fingers down my arm, and back up. He lifted my up so quickly that I didn't know what was happening and flipped my over his shoulder.

"Hey!" I cried.

"What?" He said, his tone bemused.

"Let me down!" I pounded his lower back.

He tapped my lower thigh. "No."

My face burned as I felt his hand inch up slowly. "What are you doing?"

I could practically hear his smirk. "What do you think I'm doing? Punishing you."

"UGH!" I let out a frustrated scream. "Set me down!" I pounded his back again.

He slapped my butt. "No."

"Hey!" I screamed. "Don't do that!"

I felt him begin to walk up the stairs. My gaze, naturally, fell to what was right in front of me, which happened to be Jack's butt. I groaned inwardly. He was going to say something about that in 1... 2... 3...

"Stop staring at my butt, you naughty, naughty girl."

I groaned. "Jack!" I screamed. "Let me down!"

"What did you call me?"

 "Jack! Jack Jack Jack! Let me down!"

I felt him shrug. "Okay." He gripped my waist and flung me forward. I landed on his bed, and because of the speed that he threw me, I bounced off the bed and onto to cold, hardwood floor painfully. I moaned. "Ow..."

"Oh God!" He cried. He fell to his knees besides me and lifted my head into his lap.

 "Are you okay, Nat? Are you okay? I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

I nodded, wincing a little. "I'm fine..." I breathed. "It just hurts."

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I swear. Oh God, don't hate me."

I laughed a little. "I don't hate you Jack."

He nodded a little, relived looking. "Good." He pulled me into his lap and rested the top of his cheek on my head.

I hugged him to my chest. "I love you." I said quietly.

He ran his hands down my back. "I love you too, so much,” he murmured back.

This feeling, of love, it felt nice. So nice. But, could it last? I couldn’t forget that he was my boss. No matter how much I wished to forget about it, I just couldn’t.

I shook the thoughts from my head and cuddled into his embrace. His warmth was comforting, and I slowly felt my head droop onto his shoulder, falling into a deep sleep. 

WHATCHA THINK ABOUT THAT? ;)