Date With Palm

After their failure of not beating Knuckle and Shoot, the two were in despair as Killua knew that after chimera ants are gone, the two would go their separate ways and stop their adventure forever. But, thanks to Spin's inspirational speech, the two finally had hope again as they had learned more and more about Spin's past and more about Mystogan, just like before, hope was foreseen in their eyes, but the more they listened, the more hope was brought to them.

However, as luck would have it, when they were finally back at the Hotel that the two and Palm were staying at for their base of operations, everything around that perimeter of that hotel was filled with empty, blackness, murdering, and a pitch black aura was surrounding that entire hotel.

Upon seeing this dark aura, Killua only stares at Wendy for a minute as he then look back at the hotel and he thought to himself by saying in a very protective manor, "Before I worry about enemies, I have to protect Wendy from Palm."

As soon as Killua had promised himself to protect Wendy from Palm, Wendy steps forward as she opens the door, and once she had opened that door, more and more of that pitch black and emptiness had continued throughout the entire insides of the hotel through those walls.

As they were walking through the old and creaky floor of the hotel, and as they made it to their room, Wendy was about to open the door, but in protectiveness of his dear childhood friend, Killua went in front of Wendy, which caught her by surprise, as he slowly started to open the creaky door, and as soon as he had opened that door, Killua immediately gasps as his sapphire and blue eyes widened like a bullet at what he saw had gave him that immediate action.

In Killua's point of view in his very own sight of his sapphire orbs, what he saw was Palm, just kneeling down as she had a knife in her hand, but that wasn't the thing that shocked him. The one thing that shocked him was that there were thousands, no, millions of stuffed Wendy dolls stabbed from every inch of their body. To their face, to their chest, to their hips, to their stomachs, to their legs, to their butts, and lastly to their arms.

As Palm was doing the last Wendy doll, she sensed that someone was behind her, and as she sensed one, no, two people behind her, she took her knife out of the stuffed Wendy's eye, as she turns around with her knife still in her hand and her eyes were glowing dotted red.

And, as soon as she saw Wendy, and only Wendy, everywhere on her pure white face started scrunch up as hard as she could as her red glowing eyes started to show pure anger towards Wendy and red veins coming up her pupils.

"You'll... pay... for this..."

As they had heard and saw Palms red piercing eyes stare back at them, both Wendy and Killua were pale as the color white as they both had disturbed and uncomfortable looks on their faces as a single sweat drop started dangling down their pale white cheeks.

As the two were both disturbed and uncomfortable, Palm slowly got up with her, still knife and hand as the two knew that Palm wasn't gonna let anything slide without her saying what was on her mind.

"You promised me. You swore that you would take me to the NGL. You said if you broke that promise, I would allow me to stick a needle through your skin." Said Palm.

Both of Wendy and Killua's disturbed and uncomfortable looks on their faces soon disappeared, as Wendy nodded to Palm's words and said that she was sorry.

"I have no interest in an apology. There's no point in having me stick a needle through your skin, either." Said Palm.

After hearing Palm talk, Wendy nods again in agreement to Palm as Wendy asked, "Is there a way for me to make amends?"