Compassion and Strength

As time started to pass by minute after minute, and it was, once again, midnight, both Wendy and Killua were continuing to maintain their Ren for those three hours, as it was their goal, and their continuing goal, to maintain that aura and go to fight Knuckle.

As Bisky was watching both the timed clock and her two returning students, the timer had went off, as Bisky raised her hand and told her two returnees with a happy look on her face.

"Okay! That's three hours!"

As soon as Bisky had declared those words, while both Wendy and Killua were stretching for the time to go by, they both looked at Bisky in a slightly shocked manor, as Killua went up by and questioned Bisky by saying, "Oh. Already?"

"Yeah. That seemed fast this time." Commented Wendy as she agreed with Killua and was doing the same stretches as Killua.

As Wendy had commented on and agreed with Killua, Bisky smiled as she looked up from her inappropriate magazine as she says, "Then I suppose I'll give you a break. Take thirty-minutes."

As soon as Killua had heard Bisky and had heard the two words "break" and "thirty-minutes", he just looked back at Bisky as he puts both of his pale white hands on his fluffy and snowflake spiky hair, as discontinued his Ren and short answered Bisky by saying, "Really?"

As Killua questioned Bisky, Wendy, had also discontinued her Ren as she stands up straight and asks Bisky, "But aren't we supposed to fight Knuckle now?"

As Wendy questions Bisky, Bisky closes her magazine as she looked up at both Wendy and Killua, as she says, "I'll allow you two to go once you're fully rested. You can take him."

As soon as the two had heard Bisky say that last sentence, at sync, the two of them slightly gasped as both of their eyes started to get all serious, and they were now all ears of what Bisky had to say.

"The Chairman's deadline is fast approaching, just over a day left, so this may be your first and final chance."

As Bisky had said that with a very stern and serious tone, Killua slightly grunts as he nods at Bisky's declaring words, as Killua's eyes, then turn to Wendy, as Wendy, did the same as Killua, slightly grunts as she nodded her head in agreement, as they later, had a confident smile on their faces, as they began to have a conversation between themselves.

As Wendy and Killua were having a conversation between themselves, Bisky just stares at the two, as she started to privately think to herself.

"Well, if they give it all they've got, they'll have to accept the outcome, no matter what happens. If they can each identify what they're missing, this training will have been a success."

After Bisky was done thinking about the two students training, Bisky, then, started to hear scratching noises echoing through the walls, as she quietly gasps to herself with her eyes widening a bit, leaving her to find what this strange scratching sound is coming from inside these walls.

As Bisky looked behind her, she continued to hear, and she saw the cause of the noise coming from the kitchen, as she saw Palm, was humming a tune and muttering to herself as she was kneeling onto the ground with a punch of scrambled paper all across from her like a witch gatherings circle, as she, then, saw Palm was drawing on a piece of blank paper, which she drew two stick figures that one embodied a young girl with long hair and a stick figured young boy with spiky hair, as their was red graffiti all over the entire piece of paper, including the red graffiti to go past through the two sticked figures.