Interest and Curse

As they prepare at long last to challenge Knuckle and Shoot to battle, Wendy and Killua are deep in thought.

As the sudden mood of tension was in the air, all for of them just stared at each other as they all were having a stare off, but as Wendy looked away from her opponent for a minute, she and Killua locked eyes with each other, as they both nodded to each other, and the two had started to walk away from each other, while going their separate ways.

As Killua and Shoot were walking away from their partners, Killua, not even an inch, left his eyes off Shoot, as his entire focus was on him directly, and once they were in the thick and dark forest, Wendy looks away from her male childhood  friend, as she and Knuckle began to stare off as well.

"Wendy, just as I've promised, I'll give it my all... from the very beginning!" Said Knuckle.

As Wendy had soon heard that, both Wendy and Knuckle had activated both of their Nen as Wendy then promises herself, "I can't compete with him in speed. I have to be ready and risk getting hit... and counterattack."

As Wendy had thought of those words, Wendy's aura suddenly started to burst bigger into a flame, as her eyes had flared with determination.

However, as soon as Wendy's aura was blazing like a flame, Knuckle started to run towards her, as then, started to disappear and reappear over and over again, leaving Wendy to caught sight of him, but once we disappeared, she would loose sight of him over and over again.

"I can't watch him." She thought. But then, in a very fast thought in mind, she thought instead of seeing him, she had to feel him, so in doing so, and for the very first time, Wendy had performed En just like Mystogan did during the hunt for the chimera ants in the NGL.

However, in the outcome, her En was not big enough, but instead it was only a a few inches wide, but even though she had activated her En on her own, it still wasn't enough.

As Wendy was now channeling her En, she then, felt someone's fist within the area covered by her aura, but as soon as she felt this movement, she turns around, however, thanks to her slow pace, the fist had hit her on her right ear to her head, sending her slightly glide across the grass, as she then, lands on the grassy ground, while her feet was supporting her balance.

As she had caught her balance, she looked up at Knuckle as she began to thought, "That was a little late, but I sensed his approach."

However, as she soon thought of that, she then started to feel something on her body, as she later looks down at her right hand and she started projecting aura in her hand as she, once again began to think to herself.

"There's a power... that's coursing through me."

Suddenly, in that very moment of Wendy feeling something or maybe even someone coursing through her, a tiny little touch was felt on her white skin as she then, next felt four more fingers touching her skin, and while she felt this she slowly turned around, and brought to her surprise and feeling, there was something on her arm.

As she turned around, she saw a little fairy like creature with white skin, black cute eyes, red circular cheek marks, a little electrical antenna on its head, little white wings, a cyan jumpsuit, a yellow tied up scarf, and ordinary brown shoes.

Upon seeing this creature, the creature, then suddenly spoke in a high pitch voice, "Hello. It's time. You've accrued interest."

Upon saying this, Wendy then saw the little creature with a little blue screen, as, in that moment before a number appeared showing two-hundred and ten, but once that little creature had said those words to Wendy, the number had increased to number two-hundred and thirty-one.