Reunion and Understanding

In the icy, snowy, cherry blossom forest, Wendy and Killua were standing in their new path of their mysterious, new adventure. Wendy was looking around as she could only find snow and ice and not a single glance of heat or warmth.

Wendy turns her head forward and saw a hooded man, laying on the cherry blossom tree, eating a cherry red apple.

The wind blows through Wendy and Killua's ocean blue and silver white hair as cherry blossom petals started to tear off from the branches and land onto the white, icy, snowy, frigid ground.

Wendy's eyes squinted a little as she tries to see the mysterious hooded man's face, but couldn't see as he was turned around.

However, Killua just kept on starring at the mysterious man that was in front of them in their gaze as he started to wonder who this man is and what does this mean.

"Wait. Who is this person?" Thought Killua as he glances at Wendy to see her reaction towards the man.

Wendy was still staring at the man... and wondering who he is. So many questions were swirling through her mind. Wondering... what her mother's message was back at Greed Island.

Wendy wanted to go up to the man and ask who he was, what is he doing here, and what is his connection with Grandeeney... but... she suppressed the urge.

Wendy tried to move, but her feet wouldn't let her make a single step towards the unknown, mysterious man.

She then, finally put all of her worries and anxiety away as she started to have full control of her body again and her feet were able to move.

"Um... E-Excuse Me...

Wendy finally took a step forward as she stepped onto the icy, frigid, snow, the snow crunches and Killua glances at Wendy as he gasps.

The mysterious man heard Wendy's foot crunch the snow as he quickly turns around and only shows his eyes.

Wendy gasps at the man's reaction as she finally, but can only see the man's eyes and not his face.

Wendy's body suddenly tenses up as the man started to slowly stand up and drops his apple onto the icy, snowy, frigid ground.

Then... in a flash just like the wind, he appeared right before Wendy and Killua's eyes.

Wendy couldn't react in time and use her reflexes to escape in the man's harm. Wendy just stood there frozen as the man started to lift up his fist.

The man looks back at Wendy and Killua's eyes deadly in the eye and swiftly knock them down, flowing through a short uppercut.

Wendy and Killua instantly land onto the snowy ground as they just lay there with their heads up and both look back at the man.

The man then takes out one of his staffs from the back as he lands it on the snowy ground. As soon as he put that staff onto the ground... many and many other staffs started to line up and stand right beside the man.

Killua instantly stood up on his knees as he saw that the man started to aim one of his staffs at Wendy's direction.

Magic aura started to develop into his staff as if it were like a triggered gun or a triggered cannon.

Then at that time, Wendy got a familiar scent from that mysterious man. She felt like she knew the man, but... where from and why.

Then... just like a big explosion of light, a huge magic circle had appeared right before Wendy and had circled around her entire body figure.

"One Layer Magic Circle... Demolishing Explosion."

Killua instantly got off his knees as he started to run towards Wendy and save her from the mysterious man's dangerous intentions.