Human Dog and New Attack

Mystogan, Wendy, and Killua have advanced deep within the NGL in search for the chimera ant nest and have now arrived at a cliff with a peculiar openings.

"Is this the place where the chimera ants nest is?" Asked Wendy with a curious tone in her voice.

"No, it's not." Replayed Mystogan. "They don't normally dig holes like this. They build their nests with mud and droppings."

As Mystogan was talking, Wendy and Killua just kept on staring at the lightened holes as they silently gasped to themselves.

After Mystogan was done talking, he stepped forward and had said to them to keep on moving and they'll see what's inside.

Meanwhile inside the lightened cliff...

Once they had finally reached one of the lightened cliffs, they saw a whole endless row of light bulbs hanging from the rocky cliffs, but as they were walking, they started to keep a watchful eye, making sure that no ants sneak up behind them and making sure that they have their guard up.

"Now we don't know when or where they'll strike, so don't let your guard down." Said Mystogan while he made sure that the two of them completely understood.

"Yeah, you don't need to worry. We understand. The other chimera ant completely concealed his presence." Reassured Killua as he starts to flashback when that ant attacked them.

Wendy glances at Killua for a second as she looks forward and nodded in response, showing Mystogan that they now understand and remember to keep their guard up.

The three of them continued on to the trail, until Wendy and Killua silently grunted as they immediately felt the presence of one, no two more ants up beyond the trail.

Later...

As they continued to go and beyond the trail they started to encounter a factory like environment with broken glass shattered across like there was, yet again, another chimera ant attack, but there were no bloody corpses. Only scattered trails of blood all across the ground and on the shattered glass. There were also remains of the NGL's shoes and weaponry with scattered blood on them.

"Wait a minute. This is-

"Yes. This is the dark underbelly of the NGL." Said Mystogan.

"It's a drug factory." Added Killua as Mystogan had agreed to Killua's added statement.

"The pill's called D.D. and is mass-produced right here, the hottest new drug on the mainland. It's made from Bira trees. There must be a field close by. Ironic given their status as conservationists, right?" Said Mystogan.

As Mystogan has blabbing on about the drug, both Wendy and Killua found a wooden box. To their curiosity, Killua opened it and to their surprise, they found even more riffle guns.

"They're making more than just drugs. Look." Advised Killua as he carefully picked up the rifle gun. "They're the same ones from earlier."

Killua just simply threw the rifle into the box as the two of them looked back at Mystogan, expecting an explanation or maybe even an assumed answer for this new bound information beyond the NGL.

"If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say only the leaders of the NGL know the truth. The other community members probably genuinely identify with the environmental message." Said Mystogan.

After Mystogan had finished his sentence, Killua started to think for a bit and what this all means if you mix the NGL into it.

"This facility, it's the core of the NGL underground, isn't it?" Asked Killua as he is starting to fit the remaining missing puzzle piece back together. "So if there isn't anybody in here, then-