Light and Darkness

After continuing deeper and deeper into the forests, as Wendy, Killua, and Mystogan were following the three chimera ants, if they wanted to get closer to the queen, in order to prevent from the queen to give birth to the queen, the three of them were following those three chimera ants to their nest or more like chimera ant kingdom.

"They're still moving in a straight line, and that can only mean that the chimera ant nest is almost certainly up ahead." Said Mystogan.

As Mystogan was walking in front of Wendy and Killua, the two of them kept quiet, until Killua broke the silence and whispered to Wendy, "Man, that's amazing. He tracked 'em this whole time... and never lost them once."

"He said that by using his magic aura, he covers a radius of forty-five meters." Replied Wendy as, so does she, whisper to Killua throughout his amazement and astonishment.

As Wendy had replied to Killua's statement, Killua turned around to face Wendy's brown pupils as he replied back by saying, "I've heard that the ones called Nen masters can handle around fifty meters, but even though Mystogan is not a Nen user, I'm guessing that he's nearly there. Actually, he's kept it up for a whole night, so... he's probably stronger."

As Killua had quietly explained Mystogan's capabilities, Wendy had just stared into Killua's gorgeous, starry night sapphire blue as she thought for a minute and then replied back to Killua with a wondering question.

"Hm... stronger than a master..."

As Wendy had said her wondering question, the both of them, then looked away at each other, as they stared at Mystogan, wondering about how strong this guy really is.

"I'm guessing he must be the real deal."

"Yeah." Replied Killua. "He's the first pro we've met, well, at least like this."

As Wendy and Killua had made their statements, the both of them started to think back, to when they were both in Greed Island, training with other Hunters as they had beaten many and many opponents in that game that Grandeeney had made, especially for Wendy and for Wendy only.

"I mean, Tsuzgurra was definitely a Pro Hunter, but we really only knew him as another player in a game..."

"And Bisky

"And Bisky... was an incredible Hunter, but to us...

"Yeah. She was our Nen master."

"And then... there was the first person to teach is Nen...

"Master Wing, our Nen master and savior."

As so many good, memorable, and happy memories started to flood their heads, the both of them were thinking that they have come so far, so very far, and now, they are almost pros.

"And now that I think about it, we always meet people when we need them the most."

As Killua had made his realizing statement, he stares back at Wendy with the most bright and happy smile as he then said...