Very Rapid Reproduction

The chimera ants are insatiable carnivores which are currently under the designated quarantine level one. Once these creatures have evolved beyond two meters in length, humans no longer stand a chance.

Meanwhile in the YorkNew City Hotel...

"A chimera ant queen stays on the move until she finds a site she likes. During her search, she'll produce more and more soldier ants, building her own personal army. Once she's chosen a location, she produces a swarm of construction ants to build her castle with incredible speed. She will remain within that fortress until her death." Explained Mystogan. "Should a queen who has reached two meters in height develop a taste for human flesh, no one is safe. Entire towns and villages will go missing, victims of the queen's limitless hunger."

As Mystogan was rambling on about the chimera ant queen and her entire army, Spin was on the computer looking up about the chimera ant queens tracks.

She eventually turns around with her bubble gum popping out of her mouth.

"Nothing so far." Said Spin in a disappointed tone as her bubblegum pops again.

Spin turns back around to the computer. "I just finished checking out the past six months, and the largest group I could find only numbered ten."

"Wait, can we just try looking for the missing people individually?" Asked Wendy in a certain curious tone.

Spin turned around with a questioned look on her face. "Don't be ridiculous. You know how many hundreds of thousands of people go missing worldwide each year?"

"We could still see which areas have the highest concentrations, though." Said Killua with his hands in his pockets.

Spin thought for a minute. "Mm, well...

Spin tried checking the data for the most highest ranking like Killua said. As she was looking up the data, she later had a disappointed look on her face.

"No good. This data is two years old." Said Spin in a disappointed tone.

Wendy went up closer to Spin as she was looking at all of the computer data.

"We should probably start checking for sightings." Suggested Wendy.

"Yeah, seeing a two-meter-tall insect would be a big deal." Added Killua with an expressive tone in his voice.

"Sure, that goes without saying, but we tried that already. We didn't turn up anything." Advised Spin as Banana and Stick just stood there as they were listening onto the conversation.

"We might be getting all worked up over nothing, guys." Reassured Banana.

Spin just leaned back as she put her hands behind her head. "Maybe so."

Mystogan looked up and he went up to Spin while looking at the computer data.

"Bring up all the tidal data for the day the arm was found." Said Mystogan.

Spin did what Mystogan said as she started to look up the exact location where the chimera ant queens arm was.

As she pulled it up, a huge thermal scan of the map showed up with many heat waves around it, showing the exact location of where the arm was found.

"It was discovered right around here." Said Spin as she clicked on the exact location and gave out information about the place.

"Now try going back to ten days ago." Said Mystogan.

As Mystogan said that, Spin started to type really rapidly and try to pin point the chimera ants queens last location before she traveled to her next destination.