24

I made to my location, hopefully I don't get culture shock as I did before, then I sensed someone sensing my anxiety going haywire because I see a dude with bangs covering his face, we made eye contact, then an actual being sees me, oh my gosh, I'm going to be staying with Thomas Sanders, I know that he is into guys, so I get the idea on what is going to be said. I shyly greeted, "Greetings, fellow American, I'm Cynthia Spencer." Yes, I'm using the name again, so hush, it's just a start of a new beginning in a country that I am not familiar with, he asked, "What country did you come from?" "Japan," I said, giving only that, "I'm not saying else until I know that I am not going to feel betrayed, I've been betrayed so many times I having serious trust issues." "Well, I can assure you that you will enjoy my company," he said. I hope what he said is true, I am not one those people who take advantage of a celebrity, hell no, those people can go away for all I care. He had to ask this, "By the way, how do you manage to stay so thin?" "I have no diet habits," I said, "All I eat is sweets, I never gain any thing." "Wow that's amazing," he said, "You work out?" "Yes, but I rather not get into that with young children around here," I said, because what I do is not something should be heard by anyone's child.

He sees the look on my face and understands completely, I got my stuff gathered up, put everything in his car and drove off to his place. I cleared something to make sure he got the message, "By the way, I know that you are into guys so I am not going to woo you over to fall for me, I sometimes can not stand that in other girls. Which is why I always observe a situation before going in head first." "I see, welcome to Florida," he said, "I hope that we will become the best of friends." "Like wise," I responded, knowing that we both have responsibilities. I won't get in the way of his and I hope he respects my privacy.

We got to his place, all I did was touch his hand and I see other versions of him, I shook my head knowing that I was seeing things but apparently they are not figments of my imagination, I can really see them, this is too many of the same person but hey, it's what I see and no one else sees them but me and the original. I walked in and see them all relaxing on the couch, "Which room can I take?" "Oh, let me show you," he said, leading the way. All I did was a single glance, the one in the purple and black hoodie sees me, looking at them, followed by the one with a hat and the side of his face is a snake. Then I only heard a faint hollow roar, I may be a retired Soul Reaper but it is my duty to help these corrupted souls go to Heaven or Hell. Thomas led me to an empty room, "You can decorate it however you like." "Thanks, I'm going to go get my stuff from your trunk," I said. I took my time, letting everything that I see sink in because I can talk to someone who will help me through with what is happening within, once I started to unpack, I heard Thomas ask me, "You saw them didn't you?" "Yeah, I can see things that other can't," I said, "Lucky for you, we are the only ones who see them." "Good because I just want you to know that we are here if you need any of us," he said, walks away.

That was my cue of go to my Soul Form because the Hollow was coming closer, I swear the snake dude sees me running out to fight it, I was way off my motive right now because all I did was showing that I had red eyes and it killed itself? As I got back, I was blocked from entering, by this snake dude, knowing that I am off my every thing, I tell him, "It's nothing that you need to be concerned about." I went back into my body hoping this feeling would pass but I guess it's going to be a wild ride during my time here because I left my phone behind, I do not want to be bothered by anyone in the Elemental Realm for a while. I just stayed in my temporary room, for the time being, I just need to adjust on this side of the planet, I brought the tablet with me so I could keep in contact with Usami, she's going to be on the lookout for incoming elementals. I heard a knock on my door while I was looking and thinking to myself on who will the lava and magma be, I shouted, "Come in." Then I see the one who looks like a prince, he asked, "Are we alright in here?" "Just adjusting for the time being," I said, "I don't want to bother any of you."

Which is true, I never want to think that I am a burden to anyone or everyone, that was one of the reasons why I reacted in such a way towards Ulquiorra, the stress of trying to make things right for the Realm was taking a toll on me, that is why I asked the Wraith to leave me alone until I come back with a clear mind and hope I can do the things I am set out to do with the right choices. I just sighed knowing that I might give off the impression that I might start crying because everything seems to be falling apart, I felt the tablet being pulled away from me, it was turned off so no one but me knows about the elementals, I looked up, it was the snake dude, I slightly looked away because I didn't want to give in to the face he was giving off. Somewhere deep inside of me, I missed that look from so many people, now I do not get that anymore so I trained myself to not get emotional when I get that certain look or any look for that matter. Then I heard the sentence that was said by someone who knows on how to handle things, "I'm not going away anytime soon, you need to let go of those feelings." "Can you do something for me?" I weakly asked.

I instructed him to get out my Arctic Fox stuffie, I still have it when I was having full attention on Jushiro Ukitake, it happened to be my birthday and his gift was that Arctic Fox stuffie. Ichigo hid it from me when I would not listen to him and told me to give it up, not knowing it caused me to be an emotional wreck, Ukitake made sure he had multiple Arctic Fox stuffies when he knows that I lose one or someone hides one away from, I immediately calmed down when he gave me another one. The snake dude gave me the stuffed animal, he asked, "Are you attached to this?" "Very much so," I said, starting to feel much better, "I always carry this, in case I need to calm myself down, without it I can't bare my emotions." "Just don't let Logan, Remus, or Roman see this, they'll take it away," he said, "You won't have a problem from me, Patton, and definitely Virgil." "Thanks, may I know who you are?" I asked, "I don't want to offend you on calling you Snake dude." "Ah, I'm use to it," he said, "You call me either Deceit or Janus." "Alright, thanks," I said, softly smiling knowing he is going to make sure I have a clear mind.