18

After my conversation with Talon, I haven't called him father yet, he needs to earn the title, mother, she deserves to be called that. Same with Onyx, he remains being called brother, not big brother or little brother. Turns out we happened to be twins, but he was born first and was waiting for me, something held me back 3 years later.

I was told that Onyx did not start aging until I was born, aside from all that, I went back to only see Jimmy, "I guess Zacky is still upset at you for giving yourself away." "He has every right to be," he sighed. I can tell that something is wrong, "What's wrong, Jimmy?" "Before I came here, I was attacked by no ordinary Hollow," he said, "When were you going to tell me the 3 Menos Classes?" "When the time was right," I said, "Unfortunately, you ran into one, right?" "Ran into? I was attacked by one, Akari," said Jimmy, raising his voice.

I looked around to make sure that no one is listening to our conversation, "Alright, the 3 classifications of Menos, are Hollows that gained Soul Reaper like powers if they removed their mask, they are called Arrancars." "So, what are you wai- oh, you are telling me already," he said, snapping out of his little rant. I continued, "3rd class Arrancars are the lowest level, 2nd class Arrancars are the medium level, and the 1st class Arrancars are the most highest level. The 3rd class Arrancars are called Menos Grande or Gillian, the 2nd class are called Adjuchas, and the final class are the ones you need to steer clear and be on high alert when you see one."

"What are they called?" asked Jimmy. I looked at him, "Vasto Lorde." "I'm assuming that you will translate all the names in English, that would be great and helpful for me to understand," said Jimmy, "Can you kindly please do that for a newbie like me?" "Menos Grande means Lowest Great Hollow, Adjuchas means Intermediate Great Hollow, and Vasto Lorde means Highest Great Hollow," I told him. Then he asked, "Are most Hollows bad as you say? Because you did tell me that you and your other friends, including me, are Half-Hollows." "There are some Hollows that are good at heart, but like I said, it depends on who did good or bad in their lives when they were alive," I said.

He caught on quick, he was lucky that he was saved by me from becoming a mindless Hollow, so I asked, "So, what about this Arrancar that you were attacked by? What did they look like?" "I don't know I didn't get a good look at them," he said, "But, their hair was the color of the Urban Legend of Bloody Mary." "Oh crap, what did she say to you?" I asked, knowing on who it was.

"She said, watch my back," he said, "I never been so terrified of my life." "That happens to be the Mirror Elemental, she must've thought that you were stalking me," I said, knowing that is the case. I know that it was because that eerie feeling was gone, Jimmy was relieved that he felt safe with me.

"Now that's over, anymore questions?" I asked. Jimmy asked, "Do you have forms?" "Yes, I do, but this is not the place to be showing my Hollow forms," I said, "We can only have 2 release forms." "I see, is it possible to only stick with only one?" he asked. I nodded, "I know this sucks for you but you need to say the release call in Spanish." "Damn it!!" he yelled, "I guess I better start learning that language." "You don't have to, just the release call," I said, "Everything else you do not need to do." "But I feel like I have to," he said, pouting.

Synyster Gates comes our way, noticing that something serious is being discussed, Jimmy asked, "So, about these things, what do I do if I see the ones I need to steer clear from?" "Contact me, immediately, don't engage a conversation with it, just try to find a place to hide and contact me, I'll deal with it," I said, "You are not fully trained yet, you are getting there though. You just need to find a perfect fighting technique and stance."

"Stance?" asked Jimmy, confused on the word. I clarifying, "Fighting position." "Oh, I gotcha," he said, "Do I remain myself or be someone else?" "Do whatever," I said, "I only be aggressive if it's a tough battle and might need to use all the powers to win." "Ah, so everybody is different on the battlefield, correct?" he asked. I nodded, "Just don't be another person that goes in head first, because that can really mess up your chances of surviving the battle."