14

So new life, new place, no one to turn to when I need it but I'll manage because I learn to adapt quickly, I found a new house that I hope no one will ever think anything shady going on because I am not about that life, I am very good hearted. I miss my family, but I have to make sure I will make myself known in the world. Anyways, so I got into my new home which is weirdly furnished, though I wasn't expecting to have friendly neighbors or having to be noticed at all All I did was walking outside minding my own business, when  this  guy come to me, asked, "Are you our new neighbor?" "Yes I am," I said, surprised at someone actually approaching me.

He smiled at my surprised face, "I'm Zachary Baker, what's your name?" "I'm Cynthia Spencer," I said, hiding my true name, "I'm not ready to reveal my true name." "Let me hear it," he said, "It can't be that bad." "Alright, it's Akari Itsuki," I said, "But here I just want to start from the bottom and work my way to the top." "Ah, I see," he said, "Well, Miss Spencer." "Just Cynthia," I said to him. He chuckles at my comment, "I can't wait to see more of you." "I hope I don't be the cause of you being late to something important," I said to him.

"Nah, I'm sure my other friends are totally cool with me being friends with the new neighbor because I just want to make sure that you are ready for the crazy events that is about to happen," said Zacky, "I'm pretty sure that you have a lot on your mind and you will go absolutely insane if you don't have anyone to company you." "Damn, you know my weakness," I said, "Yes, I can't be alone for very long, I was told that there is something beneath that prevents me from being alone." "I see," he said, pulling out his phone, "Do you have a phone before you came here?" I nodded, pulled mine out, "It's a little old."

He chuckled again, am I really being liked by this guy? I'm barely doing anything , how am I entertaining, I am boring as hell, he sees the confusion engraved on my face, "I never miss any of your videos on YouTube." "Oh," I said, "Did you also see the parts where I was being bothered by someone who has orange hair?" "Yeah who is that?" he asked, crossing his arms being interested. I sighed, "He goes by the name of Ichigo Kurosaki. I know it means Strawberry but he will get pissy if you call him that." "And what do you do?" he asked. I burst out laughing, "I do NOT give a shit if he does or not."

"Would you like to get a bite to eat?" he asked, "I'm paying for it." "Oh you don't have to," I said to him, "That would make me terrible." "But you said that you want to make yourself known, this is a start," he said, "You are friends with a guitarist by the way." "Oh my goodness," I said, shocked, "I did not know that, shit, you might have fans coming after me for assuming that I'm your new girlfriend." "Oh, nah, I'll take care of that," he said. He opened up his car door to the passenger side, a friend of his came over, "Oh thank you Zacky V." "Be a gentleman, Brian," said Zack, "There's a lady present." "I don't even care at this point," I said.

Zack stopped me, "No, I insist." "Alright, alright," I said, giving up. I went into the passenger side, seeing the 2 guys talking about something, I guess they're talking about me because I'm the new neighbor. Great, unwanted attention, just what I needed. I sensed that something needs my assistance in the afterlife, so I went and put my sunglasses on, closed my eyes and put my Soul Badge on my forehead and out I came.

I looked around the vicinity felt I was being needed above from the ground, I looked up to see a mohawk styled hair standing in the roof of someone's house with a sad look on his face. I'm guessing that he did something that he regretted or it was uncontrollable. So, I went to him, "Are you doing alright?" "Huh, who are you?" he asked, "Oh you must be the new neighbor, great choice of choosing this  neighborhood, those 2 down there, I know that they will be great friends with you."

I nodded hoping that he is right about the one, Zack, I'm sure I will love him during my stay here, I hope I will somehow make my way to the top without any thing or anyone getting in my way. "May I know your name?" he asked, "Your biological name, not your fake name." "It's Akari Itsuki," I said to him, "I'm the only one who can see you because of what I am." "Oh yeah, can you tell me?" he asked. I shook my head, "Can't, I don't want to be executed of what I did." "Well, that's f*cked up where you came from," he said, saying the honest truth.