21

I had Usami patrolling the area with me, so far, nothing, if only we had the power of foresight, wait, mother can use that, but she is also upset at me for what I was doing with Jimmy, Usami asked, "Any idea on why you are ignoring the main 13 in there?" "Giving them space for me trying to do a job request," I said, "Look, there was this letter in the mail and it was from a great friend of mine who goes by the name of Zacky Vengeance from Avenged Sevenfold, anyways, he sent the letter to that specific mailbox, asking to put their old drummer to rest, but instead of doing that, I gave him the power of the Speed Element." "You did a good deed," said Usami, "But every ruler has their start, with each mistake, you learn from them." "THIS WAS NOT A MISTAKE!!!" I loudly snapped at her, "Are you not listening to me?! Like where did you come up with all that?! I thought you were going to be defending me by saying that I was looking out for ones who want a second chance on fighting to protect the ones they care and become alive so they are not forgotten." "Easy, that was not meant to go that way," she said, "I meant that for them, for thinking that you did something bad when in reality you did something good." "Oh, sorry, I just want them to notice that I'm trying my best to make an effort on protecting on what I stand for," I said.

"You fight for Spirit," says Usami, "So do I, but it took me a long time to figure that one out." "You fought for time didn't you?" I asked, "Same with everyone here, minus Jimmy, I thought he was going to say that he fights for Speed, turns out he did exactly what I needed to hear." "Give them time, they'll say it," says Usami, "Stay here I'm going to check over there." "Be careful," I said, seeing her run off. I think she heard something, well, whatever was waiting for her to leave waited the right moment on striking me.

These people are freaking powerful, I tried to fight them with all my might, I used all the moves and spells I know. Then I had the right choice to run off and hide, hoping that they would go away. I ran far away as I could, then I got hit again, this time I was knocked proned, I was sitting up against a tree, then as I was waiting for the people to make their final move, a giant chimera looking creature defends me, every one of the Elemental Quincies backed off, I was seeing everyone backing me up finally. Everyone was doing their first sneak attack because the attention was all on me, Ulquiorra helped me up while everyone attacked the enemy with the elements they controlled. Then I heard a spiritual voice chanting, "Cast: Spirit Bolt!" I wiped the rest of the enemy, then collapsed because that took almost all of my soul, I was hearing voices around in sheer panic and worry.

3 days after, I woke up from my slumber, Ulquiorra was pacing around the room, I raspily spoke, "What happened?" "Akari!" he softly shouted, walking to my side, "Are you alright?" "I just feel spiritually tired," I said, "How is everyone?" "They seem pretty worry about you," said Ulquiorra, "Look, about that job I had, I had to quit for the sake of you." "Is it because you did it for everyone's safety?" I asked. He nodded, "Not only that, I was fighting for the one who fights the same reason, Spirit." I smiled, "I think I'm ready for the next course of action." "Good, because look at your left hand," he instructed. I looked at it, seeing an engagement ring, I looked back at him, "You remembered what I always wanted?" "Of course, I always dreamt of having a family ever since I came back to this world," I hear him say, "All I remember was waiting for the right lady to make me spin for her." "Thanks, Ulquiorra," I said to him, "I never wanted this to happen." "Things happen sometimes," he said, "It's the price that we take and the reward is our peace and freedom from everything going wrong on the world." "I hope we have wonderful children who stands up for the Spirit of everybody," I said to him.

Finally, the next day I got up and looked outside to only seeing that I was in the Elemental Realm, in a freaking castle! I ran to where I could find everyone, Velvet sees me, "Oh, look, it's her." I did not like the tone that she was using, what did I do this time, then my eyes turned red, Volaris sees this, "What the, what do you want from us, my queen?" "What happened to the Realm?" I asked, in the orderly tone. Momoko said, "With what you did, it completed the realm." "So, what it was waiting on me to unlock my power?" I asked again. Sana nods, "It's true, we are confused as well."