Drunk and Disorderly (haru x reader)

A/N: Hello you beautiful people c: I decided not to discontinue this book (yet) so here's another REAL update. I'll probably delete the others (idk yet :\ ). Hope you enjoy and thank you for all the comments, votes, and follows, it means a lot to me. Currently working on a computer inbetween this and my homework assignment. EW I have to come up with a bucket list of 100 things i want to do before i die. XD one of them says "live like larry'

WARNING ITS KINDA SMUTTY YEAH

You sat up on the stool, holding out your ID clearly stating that you were twenty-one. Your cheery and over-excited face would beg to differ but the bartender sighed and shook it off, asking you what you would like to drink. You shifted awkwardly in the seat and looked over at your friend, Haru, who agreed to take you and drive you home afterwards. He sighed, and hung his head making his dark blue bangs cover his eyes.

"She'll have a normal beer for now," he said in a monotone voice. The bartender reached below the counter and pulled out a beer bottle before popping the cap off. You took the bottle and looked back at Haru, needing to be reassured. He nodded once and you tipped your head back before pouring the beer in your mouth. Haru kinda freaked out and carefully took the bottle out of your hand. You wiped your mouth with your sleeve as the tangy liquid filled your throat. You lifted her head again and gave him a questioning look.

"What?" He shook his head, and you could swear you saw the corners of his mouth flick up.

"You can't just chug it, you'll get dizzy and faint. Drink it slower."

You took the bottle and took a big sip before putting the bottle down on the counter. The burning sensation in your throat made you feel a little bit more alive. You shifted again in your seat and nodded your head to the bartender.

"Get him a beer-- er, please?" The bartender pulled another drink out from under the counter and Haru shook his head. So much head shaking.

"(y/n) you know I can't drink. I'm the one bringing you home." He muttered and you pouted. He slid the bottle towards you and you took it with emphasis.

"Fine. Sucks for you, dolphin boy." You said, pouring the rest of the first beer in your mouth, swallowing harder than you thought you would have to. He chuckled softly and short, but it made your heart leap. Either that, or the alcohol in your system.

You drank the next beer and slowly began to feel dizzy. You hiccuped and swayed in your seat. Haru had to order your fifth beer due to the fact that you couldn't even talk properly.

Your eyes were half open and you poked Haru in the shoulder, hard. He lifted an eyebrow and turned his head just in time to catch you. It all happened so fast. He put his hand on the small of your back and the other on your thigh to steady you.

Your eyes met and you couldn't help but hiccup and open your intoxicated mouth.

"Haru.. I-" you hiccuped, "really like... you.. Your stoic.. looook.. and your sexy-- voice," you slurred, making him blush faintly and clear his throat. Your blurry eyes caught sight of him leaning into you. You closed them and leaned towards him, feeling a pair of lips make contact with yours. He pulled back and looked at you with eyes full of uncertainty, like he was asking for reassurance. You smiled sloppily and kissed him again.

He pulled away for air and coughed once, grabbing your bag and the car keys, and he put his hand on your back to guide you to the door. You both left the bar and he took you home. You kept whining Haru's name on the way.

As soon he closed the front door, his lips smashed into yours. His kisses got rougher, like he was searching for something. He licked the bottom of your lip, asking permission, which you gladly opened up. His sloppy tongue filled your mouth, exploring every inch, tasting the alcohol that still lingered in your mouth.

Once he found your sweet spot, you moaned against his mouth and he pulled away. He began planting a bunch of sloppy kisses on your jawline and down your neck to your collarbone. You moaned again, trying to keep it quiet even though he had a place of his own. You pulled away from him and almost fell over, before beginning to remove the flannel he was wearing. One by one, you undid the buttons until he slid out of it.

Next came his shirt, and you ran your fingers over his extremely tone body. You roughly moved your fingers, memorizing his chest and muscles. He flinched at your cold touch but he let you touch him more. His fingers grabbed hold of the hem of your shirt and he tugged at it. You lifted your arms and he pulled it off with ease, revealing your black lace bra. He smirked with satisfaction and you starting kissing his collarbone. He closed his eyes, enjoying the pleasure before wanting your shorts off. You slid out of them and he showed you the love that he had held in for so long.

A/N: I hope you liked it :3 I've been waiting to do something like this for a while but I'm only doing it now. Pfft I just realized I'm much more lame than I thought I was becuase of this bucket list XD Last update of the night and yeah.. Good night people it's my brother's birthday tomorrow so I probably won't update until tomorrow night, if I update. I love you all thank you so much for all the reads it means a lot. I don't know how much I have to say this but I continuously do so because it really is important to me.

[rice out]