Violence is Inevitable (yandere!makoto x reader)

A/N: I bet you've all been waiting for this. Well.. I'll try my best.

WARNING: violence + blood :)

"Makoto.. I'm bored." You whined, sitting up on the couch. Your boyfriend was watching a whale documentary on the tv, causing you to almost fall asleep twice.

"Shh.. I can't hear it." He mumbled, turning the volume up.

'The orca waits patiently until his mate-"

"OKAY. Enough of this." You exclaimed, turning the tv off.

"Fine.." He said, setting the remote down on the coffee table. "What would you like to do?" He asked.

"Hm.." You got up and straddled his legs, bringing your face down to kiss him, only to have your phone go off. You flinched at your ring-tone before getting off of his lap and grabbing it.

"Hello? Rin? No.. Okay, okay fine, we'll be there." You said, answering to his questions. You hung up the phone and looked over to see Makoto smiling, but it seemed off.

"What did he need?" He asked, his voice as forced as his smile. You shrugged it off and started walking to the bedroom.

"Rin wants us to stop by the coffee shop and help him pick out a gift for Kou-chan." You answered, closing the door behind your back. You shook your head.

His voice sent shivers down your spine, and not in a good way. He had been like this for a while, around the time you two started dating. But you wouldn't dare ask him about it.

You got changed and grabbed your bag, putting your cellphone in. You looked over at Makoto who was already standing next to you.

"Ready?" You asked, masking a nervous chill. He nodded and smiled, opening the door for you.

*time skip brought to you by butterflies and penguins*

You sat down at one of the tables in front of the coffee shop, looking around. The wind picked up, causing your hair to misbehave. You felt the presence of someone behind you, so you turned to see Makoto holding a cup of coffee and a bagel.

"Here." He said. You took the food and drink and thanked him. Twenty minutes passed and Rin was no where to be found so you grabbed your bag, prepared to get your phone. Your mind flashed to the memory of how Makoto was acting when you talked to Rin last time, so you looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Hold my food, okay?" You said, acting normal. He nodded and smiled and watched as you headed inside and asked for the direction of the restroom. Once you got in, you pulled out your phone and opened it, instantly getting another bad vibe.

The screen was open on a message sent from your phone to Rin saying,

'Stay away from (y/n), Rin. I know what you're trying to do. If you touch her, I swear I will kill you'

Your hands were gradually getting shaky, your palms sweating with fear. Why the hell would he say that?!

You felt a lump grow in your throat, so you hurried to the sink to turn the water on. You splashed a bit of water on your face and dried it with a paper towel before gathering your composure. Once you did so, you heard a knock on the door.

"(Y/n).. You in there?" Makoto asked, sounding a little too innocent. Your shaking returned as you choked on your words.

"Y-Yeah. I was just washing my hands." You said, hoping your voice wasn't as uneven as you felt.

"Rin didn't show up." He said.

'I wonder why!' You thought, not daring to say it aloud.

"Do you just wanna check out the shops nearby?" He asked, opening the door and standing face to face with you. You swallowed hard, trying to get rid of the nervous lump. You nodded and pulled a small smile.

He smiled warmly back, lightly grabbing your hand in his. You both entwined your fingers and looked at each other.

"I love you." He said. You smiled.

"I love you too." You said, not sure what to do. He was so sweet, how could he possibly threaten someone, let alone his friend, like that?

You were both walking down the sidewalk, looking through the windows. People were having fun walking with their friends and shopping. Your shaking had stopped, the Rin message was already at the back of your mind.

"Hey girl." You heard someone say. You didn't know who the call was for, so you kept walking.

"Girl, hey I was talking to you!" The voice called again, causing you to turn. A thug looking guy stood in front of you, hunched over you and smirking. Makoto's hand tensed.

"Uhm, excuse me." You said, trying to push past him but the guys put an tight hand on your forearm. Makoto's hand detached from your so quick you didn't even realize he was behind the guy.

He put a hand on the punk's shoulder, making him turn with a disgusted expression on his face.

"The hell do you want, dude?" His gruff voice said, causing Makoto to snap. A fist collided with the punks face, and a groan came out of his mouth as he fell to the ground.

Makoto was on top of him, one fist at a time, grinding against the poor guy's face. Your screams couldn't stop him, they only attracted people to surround the three of you.

You were about to put an arm around Makoto's shoulder when his fist lifted and streaks of blood ran down his knuckles. That set you off.

"MAKOTO!" You screamed. The brown haired man stopped his attack and calmly got off him. You couldn't see his face, but you knew exactly what you knew you would see. He turned and faced you, revealing a sweet smile plastered to his face. It was there the whole attack.

His smile sent horrifying shivers down your spine as you turned to run. Your steps were cut short by a pair of arms wrapping around your waist, lifting you off of the ground. You pounded your fists against his arms, screaming at him to let you go, as he brought you to an alley. You turned and saw a bloody figure lying on the ground, not moving, as people rushed to his aid and a few people on their phones, talking frantically.

Tears spilled from your eyes as you tried to pry his arms off of you. Finally, he let you go, but his arms pinned you against a wall.

"Get off of me!" You cried, trying to push his body off of you. He brought his face near yours and placed his lips on yours.

You tried to pull away but their was no where to go. You finally brought your hand up and smacked his face as hard as your shaking body could.

He pulled away and smiled, still not letting you go. His head lowered over to your ear as he whispered something.

"I did it because I love you. He can't have you, only I can." You shook with fear and adrenaline. He kissed you again as more tears spilled from your eyes. You were so scared but you knew he wasn't lying. He pulled away again and put his forehead against yours.

"I love you." He said, wearing the same sweet smile he had on when you first met.

A/N: AHHH I did it. Finally updated. I got chills while writing this oh my. I'm sorry if it's crappy, it's my first attempt at a yandere one-shot ;-; thank you for reading.

+rice