Rin x Reader: Lazy Day

You had gotten back late from watching your boyfriend's swim tournament and were exhausted.

All you wanted was a lazy day.

Laying down on your bed, you turned over and closed your eyes. Soon you fell asleep.

Bright light threatened your eye lids to open but you kept them closed, wanting to keep sleeping. Finally falling back asleep, you heard a noise. 'Probably just the cat..' You thought.

Suddenly, you heard a familiar voice. "Oi, (y/n). Get up." It was your boyfriend, Rin.

'Crap I forgot I gave him a key..!' You thought, not moving an inch.

You pretended to stay asleep, thinking he would just leave you alone. But you were wrong.

"(y/n)!" He said shaking the bed slightly then harder. You smiled but returned to a straight face, hoping he didn't see.

Rin grabbed your legs and dragged you slightly to see if he could get you up. "I know you're awake." He grumbled.

For a little while you didn't hear anything. He left. You smiled again in victory.

But that smile was short lived when you felt cold all over you. He had poured ice water on your bed.

You jerked up and glared daggers at Rin, who was smirking at you. "I knew you were awake." He said.

"Damn it Rin I just want a lazy day!" You shouted before getting up.

"No. You have to come to practice with me." He said, making you groan in frustration.

"What if I don't want to go." You argued.

"Then I'll drag you." He argued back.

Groaning again, you went to your closet to get dressed. You walked out in a (f/c) bikini, and one of Rin's shirts covering.

"If you're going to swim, then I am too." You said when you noticed he was staring at your swimsuit.

After countless attempts to beg Rin to walk, he finally gave in. Once you reached the building, you both walked in.

"Senpai! Senpai!" Was all you heard before turning around to see a silver haired boy and an orange haired boy running towards Rin.

"Sem- Who's the girl?" He asked looking over at you.

"Oi Nitori. How many time's do I have to tell you: Dont run." Rin grumbled. "This is my girlfriend, (y/n)."

"Nice to meet you...." You said waiting to know their names.

"Nitori. And this," He points to the orange haired boy, "is Momotaru."

You smiled. "You're so.. k-kawaii!" Momotaru exclaimed, looking at you.

"She's mine.." Rin pulled you closer as your face heat up. Once everything calmed down, you sat down on the bleachers, watching the others swim.

Finally, once practice was over you and Rin walked home. Upon reaching the house, you let Rin in, changed your clothes expecting to have to go somewhere else.

Instead, Rin was sprawled on the couch. You sweatdropped.

"What are you doing..?" You deadpanned.

"Taking a lazy day." He said smirking.

-------

Heeey another story. I hope you like these. I'll take requests too! Please send me one in the comments if you want to! Arigato~!

~rice