What's your Name? (haru x coffee shop employee!reader)

The ringing noise of someone entering through the door chimed again. The line wasn't too long.

"Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you?" You said with a smile, as usual. The person in front of you couldn't decide so you listed off popular drinks and he eventually decided on a peppermint mocha.

You breezed through the line and sighed. The place was almost empty and it wasn't even noon yet.

The door sounds went off again and you looked up from the cash register at the customer. He was tall, had dark blue hair, and blue eyes.

Oh my, he's so attractive. Don't do anything stupid. Act normal. You thought. You said, "Welcome to Starbucks. How may I get you something?"

You mentally kicked yourself. Here, a totally hot guy is ordering a coffee, and you screw up not even two seconds after he came.

He acted as though he didn't notice and ordered a water. You questioned his request but went with it anyway. He seemed a little familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it.

"Kou! I need a water." You called. She went it go get the water, leaving you to stand awkwardly with the boy.

"So. I haven't seen you in here before." You said. He glanced down at you.

"Well I heard some people talking about a cute girl working at Starbucks, so why not?" You blushed, not because he had said that, but you were wondering if it was you or Kou they were talking about. Kou was really pretty so maybe it was here.

"O-Oh.." You said and it was silent. You were wondering when Kou was coming out and she busted through the door with a water in hand. "Here you go!" She blurted.

Before he left, he turned towards you and said in a sexy monotone voice, "I know who they're talking about," and left, leaving you confused. What did he mean by that?

Kou snapped you out of focus. "Hey hey (y/n) guess what I wrote on his cup." She beamed, making you suspicious of her.

"Kou please tell me you didn't draw a dick on it. You know we can get fired for that!" You said, smacking your forehead.

She violently shook her head. "No, no! It has something to do with you!" She said. You pondered the thought then stared at her in disbelief.

"You didn't."

"I did." She smiled then skipped away. She put your number on the cup.

You blushed and mentally freaked out. Now he's going to think I set her up to do that!

During the lunch break, your phone vibrated to signal that someone was calling you. You reached for it, silently praying that it wasn't him. And the caller ID said unknown.

"H-Hello?"

"Hi. I saw that someone's number was on the cup. But now I know who's it is."

"Yeah.. Sorry my friend didn't know what she was doing."

"Well I'm glad she didn't." You blinked. Did he just-

"You should meet me by the park." He said, and hung up. You almost dropped the phone and called for Kou. She agreed to taking your shift until you came back so you hurriedly went to the park.

You looked around but the blue haired boy wasn't around. You let out a sigh and looked at the floor.

"Oi." You heard his voice and turned around.

"Hey," you said, smiling. "You wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah. I wanted to tell you that I'd like to take you on a date." Your heart felt like it stopped.

"E-Ehh??" Was your response. You said okay and asked him where.

"How about dinner tonight?" You smiled and nodded. "I'll pick you up at 8." A small smile appeared on his face.

On the way back to work, you couldn't stop smiling and kept thinking about your date with a guy you just met.

Then you realized that you don't even know his name.