Halloween Party~! (jealous!makoto x sexy!reader)

This one is gonna probs be a lil smutty don't judge me. I'm making reader-chan attractive. xD Requested by @Chisoul

"Mako-chan, how does this one look?"

You walked out of the dressing room in yet another costume. The last one was a blue crayon, which Makoto thought was adorable.

You and your boyfriend, Makoto, were going to a Halloween party held by someone from class. You both decided it'd be fun to go and that's what led you to trying on different costumes in the store.

Makoto turned his head away from the rack of costumes and looked at you, clad in a bunny suit. It looked like PJs more than a costume but it was cute.

"It's cute, (y/n)-chan!" He said, making you blush a little. You didn't want him to look at you like a little girl.

"I'm gonna try on another one, if we still have time." You said, looking at the boy as he checked his watch. He nodded and said that there was another 45 minutes until we had to be there.

Plenty of time.

Your eyes scanned the costumes until you found one that caught your eye. You carefully pulled it out of the rack and swiftly went into the dressing room, hoping Makoto hadn't seen the clothes in your arms.

You slipped into the costume with difficulty. Your heart was beating fast as you walked out of the dressing room, hoping he liked it.

"Mako-chan.. How about this one..?" You said as you looked up at him. When he turned, his face and ears grew hot. You were wearing a cop costume, but not an ordinary one.

The torso was sleeveless, and it wrapped tightly around your midsection, making your breasts look even larger. It went into a mini skirt and black boots that went past your knees. The costume was topped off with a cute police women's hat and a badge.

"A-Ah-" His stuttering was so cute. He shook his head. "Woah." You smiled and confidently added, "This one."

As you handed the costume to the cashier, she raised an eye brow at you and Makoto.

"Having fun on Halloween night, huh?" You blushed. Makoto turned red too. "N-No! It's not like that, I-" He started nervously babbling, earning a laugh out of the cashier.

As you leave the store with Makoto, you ask if there was any time left. He said about 20 minutes so you walked with him to your house.

Upon reaching the apartment complex, you hurried into your house, dragging Makoto along. "Put on your costume, Mako-chan!" You said before rushing to your room.

You walked out in the costume and looked for Makoto. You found him in the kitchen wearing his matching costume on. He was dressed as a prisoner, with a fake chain around his neck. Damn he looked hot.

You laughed and grabbed his chain before heading out to the party, a few blocks from your house. On the way there, you made sure the hat was placed the right way and played with the badge.

You looked up to see the house with blow up pumpkins and ghosts scattered around the lawn. Toilet paper draped from the trees and blew in the wind. People with cups containing most likely alchohal sat on the porch.

You smiled, dragged him to the door, and went inside. The music was blaring and the lights were off with a few disco lamps placed here and there. So this was a college party. Interesting.

Makoto looked around, grinning. You decided to go grab two cups of whatever alchohal was there and came back to the front door. Makoto wasn't there.

You scanned the area but to no avail; Makoto was no where the be found. A finger tapped your shoulder, so you turned around to see a boy behind you.

He was really attractive, yes, but you needed to find Makoto. The boy was way taller than you, had black hair, and red eyes. He opened and moved his mouth, trying to say something but you couldn't hear him.

He gently grabbed your arm and took you to a room where the music wasn't playing as loud. Your heart started to beat fast, a little scared to be alone with a stranger.

He smirked at you before speaking. "Hey. You're beyond hot. Wanna go get a hotel room tonight? I can show you a few things." He winked.

You mustered the most confidence you could and said, "No thanks. I'm with some-" He cut you off, and got closer to you. "That's too bad. I don't see him around." He grabbed your arm and wrapped his hand around your waist.

You struggled to get away and even yelled a little helps but no one could hear you. Not from this room.

The boy took the badge off of your costume and groped you. Tears sprang to your eyes. He put you up on a table and grabbed your thighs before bringing his disgusting mouth to your neck.

You bit your lip to keep from letting anymore tears fall down your face. His hands fumbled for the zipper on the back of your costume and once he got a hold of it, you tried to push him away again. He grabbed your arms, holding them to your sides. He was too strong for you to get away.

You could faintly hear footsteps in the background. The ringing in your ears grew louder. Your vision clouded and the hands once on your body jerked away.

You looked up to see the boy on the floor and Makoto standing with his fist clenched. He had just punched your sexual harasser.

You pulled Makoto into a hug. You buried your face in his neck and cried a little. He zipped your costume up and hugged you back.

"I'm so glad you're okay." He whispered in your ear. He kissed the side of your head and laid his face on your shoulder.

"Makoto.. I want to go home.." He agreed and you both walked out of the room and out of the house.

The rest of the night you both sat cuddled up on your couch with a scary movie and some popcorn. Your eyes drifted asleep and when you awoke, your head was laid on a pillow and Makoto wasn't in the room. He popped his head out of the kitchen.

"I see you're awake." He smiled and pointed at the popcorn sprawled all over the floor. "Don't mind that."

THIS WAS FUN TO WRITE ~~
And aha Makoto spilled popcorn♪ Thank you for reading~! And that'll teach reader-chan a lesson to not go to a college party dressed as a sexy police woman. Tsk tsk. Hope you all enjoyed the oneshot xD g'night.