Late Night Drinks (haru x reader)

"Thank you so much, Kou." You smiled apologetically. "I'll be back around midnight, maybe later."

"It's no problem. Have as much fun as you want." She grinned. You nodded, grabbing your jacket.

"Mom?" Your son's voice echoed in the hallway. You turned to him with a smile.

"I'm going out with the girls. I'll be back by midnight, if not later. Get to bed early tonight--don't think I forgot about your parent-teacher conference in the morning." You said, slight sternness hinting in your tone. He groaned.

"Fine." You nodded to Kou one last time before heading out the door.

❀❀❀

"What took you so long? Did (son's name) hold you up?" One of your friends asked. You shook your head and smiled.

"Nah. He was fine. Now let's party!" You all cheered, laughing while holding up your drinks. You glanced over to the side of the bar to see a man around your age looking at you. You smirked at him before turning back to your friends.

❀❀❀

You had 4 glasses, and about 2 shots of liquor in your system, and you were loving it. You were laughing with your friends until a hand taps you on the shoulder. You turn.

"Hey. Wanna dance?" The young man from earlier asked you. You heard whoops and cheers coming from your friends causing you to laugh and nod your head.

Once you hit the dance floor, the flashing lights illuminated the man's features. His hair was black, while his eyes were clear blue. You noticed then how hot he really was.

You danced with him, until dancing lead to talking, which lead to kissing. You were having the time of your life.

❀❀❀

Your eyes opened, and immediately a migraine formed. You winced and grabbed your forehead before sitting up.

Your mind took a few seconds to gather your surroundings before you realized that you were completely naked in a stranger's bedroom.

"Shit!" You cursed, quickly searching for your clothes. Everything came flooding back to you, and you remembered how you were with a handsome guy last night.

You looked at the alarm clock on his bedside table and saw that it was 5 in the morning. You cursed louder.

When you got dressed you saw that the man wasn't in the room. You walked out, into the kitchen seeing a note in the table. "Went to work. Here's my number. (xxx)xxx-xxx."

"Work at 5 in the morning? What the hell?" You said after reading the note.

You stashed the note in your pocket and found your keys laying right next to a plate that had fish and toast on it. You picked them up and went outside to drive home.

❀❀❀

"I'm really sorry!! Something happened and just--don't worry about it." You apologized to your son as you drove up to his school.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over with." He mumbled, getting out of the car. You growled in frustration before following him.

"Now.. Who did you have to meet up with again?" You asked.

"Mr. Nanase."

"Oh, right right. Okay... Ah! Right in here, then." You pointed at the classroom. You walked into the door, your face flushed at what you saw.

It was the guy from last night.

You could feel the heat on your face as you headed to the man's desk. His face seemed to remember you, by the surprised smirk that was placed on his lips.

"Mr. Nanase, this is my mother, (Y/n)." Your son introduced you. He nodded and held out his hand. You shook it and gave a stressed smile.

"(Son's name)? Could you step out for a minute and let your mother and I have a talk?" The man said. Your son walked out, closing the classroom door behind you. You glanced at the desk, seeing a plaque sign with the name Haruka Nanase etched into the black material.

"This isn't about my son's behavior, is it?" You asked.

"If you were someone else, then yes it would be." He replied. You decided to drop the embarrassment, seeing as he seemed totally comfortable with the situation.

"Well, since I'm not.. what's it about, Mr. Nanase?" You smirked, walking slowly towards him. He snaked his hands down your back and onto your butt, picking you up off the ground and onto his desk. You grabbed his tie and pulled his face closer to yours, so that you were a breath away from each other.

"I think you need a punishment, Ms. (Y/n). How does detention sound?" He whispered in your ear, triggering you to bite your bottom lip. You pulled him into a kiss. You continued kissing until you felt a tongue and the bell rang, signaling that the conferences were over.

You pouted and hopped off of the desk, straightening Haru's tie for him.

Your son walked in, waiting for you to follow. You nodded to him and as you headed out the door, you turned to see Haru mouthing 'Call Me'. You giggled to yourself.

That definitely wasn't the last you would see of him.

WOOO update. Tumblr is my new source for AU's and One-Shot ideas. Sorry I haven't been active, like, at all. Im visiting family and shit and tomorrow, I leave to go to my new home which is a 9 hour car ride ahead. Shoot me in the head please. Well, I'll try to write one later today so wish me luck.