Ballerina

"Kat," Reggie's whisper was soft, and his eyes held sadness and regret as he looked down at the sleeping girl in Julie's bed.

Reggie regretted letting her leave to talk to Alex that night. If he hadn't let her go, she would have never spoken to Caleb, and she wouldn't have to give in to him.

Kat was getting weaker, jolts racking her body every hour. She was shaking uncontrollably, and shivering, having cold sweats.

"Katerina, baby," Reggie whispered again, and the girl—out of it—looked up at him. She was pale, and fragile.

"Reg?" she croaked. "Wh-where are you going?"

"We're going to try and book us a gig at the Orpheum, baby," he replied, kissing her head softly. He winced, feeling the sweat that lined her hairline.

"Sorry," Kat muttered. "I must look disgusting,"

"No," Reggie said. "You can't look disgusting. It isn't possible. You're too beautiful,"

Kat cracked a smile. "You're a cheese ball," she sighed. "Thank you, Reg," He stood up, and began to leave the studio. "Wait!" Kat's strained voice called.

Reggie halted and spun on his heel to look at her. "Can you sing to me?" she asked, desperately. Reggie cleared his throat. He hadn't sung to only her since she cried in his lap in the dark room.

"Of course," he grinned, returning to her side. "I— would it be okay if I sang you a song I wrote?" Kat nodded.

"Please," she whispered.

"Okay..uh, this one is about a girl...you," he chuckled. "I never thought I would actually sing it to you, but—I hope you like it," he smiled.

Kat's heart melted. He had written a song for her.

"Brown* eyed ballerina
God only knows how much I need ya
From day one I knew you were the one
Give me your hand and I'll give you mine
You're the reason I look forward to coming home at night"

Kat giggled, weakly. She held his arm as he softly sang the lyrics.

"What's the point of sleep if it's not with you
Your lipstick on my cheek looking like a tattoo
My ballerina swinging side to side
All I need is a little love and care tonight
Ooh ooh uuuuh Ooh ooh hmmmm"

Her love for him was indescribable. It was too hard for her to even explain. She just knew that without him, there was no point in life—death?

"God is an artist, he put you on display
A masterpiece of motion, more beautiful everyday
Give me your love and I'll give you mine
You're the reason I tеll my friends I'm busy tonight"

Reggie grinned down at the girl who had closed her eyes, and began to fall asleep.

"What's the point of sleep if it's not with you
Your lipstick on my cheek looking like a tattoo
My ballеrina swinging side to side
All I need is a little love and care tonight
Ooh ooh uuuuh Ooh ooh hmmmm"

"The world is your stage wherever you go
You know I'll always be right in the front roll
Your love is a movie, my favorite show
Your my silver screen queen
My Marilyn Monroe"

Reggie's hand came into contact with her soft cheek as he laid down his guitar, and hummed the rest of the song softly,

"What's the point of sleep if it's not with you
Your lipstick on my cheek looking like a tattoo
My ballerina swinging side to side
All I need is a little love and care tonight
Ooh ooh uuuuh Ooh ooh hmmmm"

"Brown* eyed ballerina
God only knows how much I need ya
From day one I knew you were the one"

He leaned down and placed a kiss onto her cheek.

"I..I love you, Katerina Heart Morgan," he sniffled. He didn't know how much time he had left with her. But he wasn't going to waste it. He was going to book this gig, and they were going to perform. He was going to save his girlfriend. No matter how hard it would be.

*

OKAY. YALL ALREADY KNEW THAT I HAD TO USE BALLERINA IN THIS STORY. IT WAS THE CUTEST MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE AND IF I WERE MARRIED TO JEREMY SHADA I WOULD BE SO BLESSED. CAROLYNN IS SUCH A LUCKY WOMAN AND THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER WOW. Ok, i'm done.

But here is the last...original...chapter...

I cry.

(YALL MY COUSIN JUST GOT ENGAGED IM SCREAMING.)

-Angelina