Chapter 7

I still faced the door praying to God that I didn't get killed by them for this. "Julieta," Lane's voice said sound I pissed, shit if Lane's pissed I really am screwed. I turned around sheepishly smiling at them, I was a bit shocked to see Vincent here honestly. "So Julieta care to share where you went," Peyton asked "well you see," I said them all giving me a don't bullshit us look. "I confronted the guy following me," I said "JULIETA," they all yelled at me "hold hold the fuck on before I get lectured," I said. "Does the name Ian mean anything to you guys," I asked them, they all got cold real cold like I thought I was fucking cold.
         "Why do you ask," Vincent asked "cause he is the reason someone is following my ass," I said in a duh tone. "What," said Derek as Peyton checked out the window "did they hurt you," Lane asked concerned "no. I went to try and get answers," I told them. "What he say," Cyrus asked "it's Paul," Peyton told everyone "just that I needed to stay away from you guys. Or else he'd kidnap me something along that line," I said. "And he just let you walk away," Derek asked sounding kind of shocked yet not convinced "yeah, but my temper may have popped off to," I said.
         "Your lucky Julieta," said Vincent "Ian has been after our gangs for years," Peyton informed me. "He is the leader of the strongest gang in the city. But our two gangs have always been able to withstand him," Cyrus informed me so in other words I just popped off at a deadly man. Smart Julieta just so mother fucking smart today aren't we. "I would like to die now," I said four of the five smacked the back of my head "thanks I needed that," I said sarcastically.
         "We should join forces for now to keep Julieta safe," Vincent suggested to Peyton, he nodded his head "we should have someone with her at all times," Cyrus suggested. They continued to talk about me like I wasn't here but I didn't care. I wondered to the window peering out to see Paul out his car. He was smirking up at the window he saw me and wave. I flipped him off making him laugh. This fucker is crazy.
         I noticed a black SUV pull up to Paul and him go serious "I think Ian is here," I said "what," they said. They hurried over to the window pushing me back as they took guns out from behind them. These people I swear. "Why in the hell would he come personally," Derek asked sounding confused "maybe cause I called him a arrogant ill-mannered inhuman ass," I said. They all looked to me "how do you come up with this shit," Lane asked me, I shrugged my shoulders not sure either. They all looked back out the window as the SUV pulls away but Paul stays.
         "Is it me or is Paul a natural stalker," I asked them "I think it's natural," Vincent said "whatever it is it's creepy," said Peyton. We all moved away from the window the boys began planning shut out for my protection. I yawned though I grabbed my phone and a blanket then left the room. No one noticed. I slipped downstairs into the living room making myself comfortable on the couch. I just needed to sleep I thought to myself maybe this will make sense then.
         As I finally felt at peace and closed my eyes I felt hand with a rag get slammed over my face. I struggled but four new set of hands grabbed me and held me still as my screams were muffled. My eyes became heavy as my struggling and screams became weaker I was gonna die. I knew the day come but why now?! I still wanted to graduate with my friends and be a Godmother to Zoey, Dylan, Lane, and Williamina's kids for god sakes. Soon my thoughts disappeared as the darkness consumed me once more.