When You Go Shopping Part Two~

SlendyTubbieMan
"Slender!" you yelled.
"Yes dear?"
"Can we go shopping?" You asked.
"Um...why?" He avoided the question.
"Well, to get new clothes." You answered, getting annoyed.
"We don't have money." He lied. Slender knew you wanted to go shopping, but he couldn't stand it if you were one those girls that took three hours only to walk out with nothing, or one simple thing.
"Aw." You whined and went away. Slender automatically felt bad. So, being the majestic boyfriend he is, he went out and did shopping for you.
"Hey Slen- um....what?" You questioned, seeing Slender walk in with bags all on his tentacles.
"Don't ask." He muttered and dropped the bags at your feet, where tons of pretty clothes fell out.
"Yay!" You cheered and fell over on them.

Sonic. Exe:
"Hey Sonic?"
"No."
"But you didn't even hear what I wanted to say." You pouted.
"I don't want to go out." He responded, already knowing that you wanted to go out.
"But..." You protested.
"No (Y/N)!" Sonic raised his voice with you, already getting aggravated.
You felt tears prickle, but you held it back, already knowing about his behavior issues. You went to your room and fell on your bed, sooner or later falling asleep.
Sonic knew he hurt your feelings, so after you fell asleep he argued with himself from the chair he was in and sighed, knowing he lost lost this fight.
He opened the door to your room and went to you on your bed. He picked you up bridal style, which woke you up immediately.
"Where are we going?" You slurred, still drowsy as Sonic walked out the door.
"Shopping." Sonic said and pecked your forehead.

Eyeless Blue:
"Babe lets go shopping!" You squeaked and basically dragged Jack out the door.
"No! No! I need to stay here!" He wailed.
"No! You can eat your kidneys when you get home Jack, stop being like a child." You demanded.
"I'm not a child." He pouted from under his mask.
"We look like a demented couple and you think your not acting like a child? Funny Jack."
Silence. And you finally did your shopping in peace.